• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victrix

Jeffd

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2011
Has anyone heard of these rifles or does anyone own one that can post a review of them? Thanks

Shot one at the Canadian PRS match in Meaford. They had two rifles on hand to shoot and also a rep. They were ok, but according to the rep, they retail at double the cost of an AXMC. No thanks.

Reactions: Jeffd
Shot one at the Canadian PRS match in Meaford. They had two rifles on hand to shoot and also a rep. They were ok, but according to the rep, they retail at double the cost of an AXMC. No thanks.
Yes - They are about 7K per rifle! Just wish someone here owned one so we could get a real World opinion

Yes - They are about 7K per rifle! Just wish someone here owned one so we could get a real World opinion

According to the rep, $7k was only half, which is why I say they are double the cost of an AXMC. The rep stated they go for $15k (we were in Canada so maybe there’s a conversion there to be done)... $11,600 USD after conversion.

After handling and shooting it, not worth that kind of coin

Attachments

• 53F6AC1B-CC97-49C3-9EE6-E26C79ECA8BE.jpeg
    53F6AC1B-CC97-49C3-9EE6-E26C79ECA8BE.jpeg
    519.4 KB · Views: 91
According to the rep, $7k was only half, which is why I say they are double the cost of an AXMC. The rep stated they go for $15k (we were in Canada so maybe there’s a conversion there to be done)... $11,600 USD after conversion.

After handling and shooting it, not worth that kind of coin
EuroOptics is now selling them. Pricing on their Site.

Hi,

They are owned by Beretta but were not designed by Beretta. They were acquired by Beretta a few years ago.
Davide Pesenti (sp) {I am not sure what his hide moniker is} posted several threads about them from back when his friend first went into production of them.

Sincerely,
Theis

EuroOptics is now selling them. Pricing on their Site.

Just checked them out. Interesting that their own rep would be misrepresenting the price by that much. Only thing I notice is the rear stock on the EuroOptic listings is different from the one they had on hand at the match.

Either way, for that money, the AI takes the cake hands down.