• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video - everything you ever wanted to know

Re: Video - evertthing you ever wanted to know

so-much-win.jpg

Holy Fuck!!!!!!! that first video is classic. It should be required watching before getting a log in name and pass word.

Speechless.......I'm fucking laughing my ass off, all the videos should be required watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, that was an awesome vid. I passed that around to all my gun-carrying buddies!

OMG!!! I am gonna make it required to watch if you want to be my friend,LoL...these are great..Goodshootin'

~Reagan

They made me laugh, you guys enjoy and go have some fun this weekend!

those were unbelievably funny and very realistic. luckily there aren't quite as many wannabees here as there are on other sites.

Should be stickied!!Required watching before for joining!

~Reagan

I was laughing so hard I almost dropped the laptop...Great find!

well, i just had to add it to my signature.

i can't wait to see how it ends, i keep blacking out from the lack of oxygen from laughing. hell it took me 40 minutes to type this after i've recovered.

nice finds!

Those speak the truth unlike any other videos I've seen. I'll vote that these be watched by all new members before posting!
laugh.gif

God damn.....these things are everywhere. I had no idea these would receive this kind of response when I made them.

I knew something was up when I got them sent to me in an email by a friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God damn.....these things are everywhere. I had no idea these would receive this kind of response when I made them.

I knew something was up when I got them sent to me in an email by a friend. </div></div>

Have they really gotten that popular? Dang! Good work, man. You could be the next internet meme.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God damn.....these things are everywhere. I had no idea these would receive this kind of response when I made them.

I knew something was up when I got them sent to me in an email by a friend. </div></div>

you are a true Internet Prophet!

I found them elsewhere, don't read all sections of the hide.

Good job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nachtadler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God damn.....these things are everywhere. I had no idea these would receive this kind of response when I made them.

Have they really gotten that popular? Dang! Good work, man. You could be the next internet meme.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Relatively speaking. I put the title "Every question and answer on a gun forum" into a google search. I wanted to see if it had surfaced on Glock talk or AR15.com to see if it made any waves....they love it....color me disappointed.

Hilarious! Sending to my co-worker who recently asked me most of those same questions.. along with telling me he has a laptop charger to kill bears with in his bug-out-bag.

The Billy Madison quote at the end of the first vid was great.

I don't get it, that guy asked some good questions!?

So anyway, what is the best caliber to shoot 1000 and is the glass better on a S&B or Nightforce?

Sticky at least?

"what battlefield? what the fuck are you talking about?"

LOL!!!

school me right now, the 357 is for pussy's, that would only have value if the paper was softer so I can wipe my ass with it.
good for you ,do you want a fucking cookie.

Well done.

Great work on the vids! It got me laughing this morning - good thing I was not drinking anything at the time. You definitely need to be a member of this forum to understand all the inside jokes on some of the vids. It is damn funny.

Ok but is the 1903 good for One Thousand Yards? or should I use the 1903A3.... with a Nightforce or Leupold??? That is friggin hilarious!!!!!! Sir, pure genius!

so awesome. should have added something in there about how far you can shoot with a 20" .308

hilarious.... "What TURD of a scope do you have lined up for your 1k journey"

SingleShot85 said:
Holy Fuck!!!!!!! that first video is classic. It should be required watching before getting a log in name and pass word.

I second that idea.

Saw the video on another Forum a few days ago. Laughed my ass off. Seems I've read most of the conversations on here. Instantly knew someone from here made it...Good ones!

"If you say 1000yds one more time, I am going to kick you in the Junk"....I am a "newer" guy and this shit is funny...Love it. A Must watch video for us new guys.

I for one would like the text of the first video from 4:35 on as my signature line!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I for one would like the text of the first video from 4:35 on as my signature line!!! </div></div>

Ask and ye shall receive!!!

Idiot Newb: Why are you being so mean to me? I’m just a new member trying to learn here. I’m going back to GlockTalk and AR15.com!

SH Member in Good Standing: Good! There is no place for you here. You want everything handed to you. You have no desire to listen to anyone with experience. You take no initiative to learn for yourself. You base all of your decisions on television, movies and video games. It is also likely that you are unsafe with firearms and would pose more of a threat to innocent bystanders than to a hostile threat in a fight. I award you NO points and may God have mercy on your soul!!

wink.gif

Simply amazing, +1 for a sticky for new guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I for one would like the text of the first video from 4:35 on as my signature line!!! </div></div>

Ask and ye shall receive!!!

Idiot Newb: Why are you being so mean to me? I’m just a new member trying to learn here. I’m going back to GlockTalk and AR15.com!

SH Member in Good Standing: Good! There is no place for you here. You want everything handed to you. You have no desire to listen to anyone with experience. You take no initiative to learn for yourself. You base all of your decisions on television, movies and video games. It is also likely that you are unsafe with firearms and would pose more of a threat to innocent bystanders than to a hostile threat in a fight. I award you NO points and may God have mercy on your soul!!

wink.gif
</div></div>

Frank! I need an increase to 800 signature line characters please....

Another good one, haven't seen this one here yet. Hope you didn't forget this one. Good job Pointblank, keep them coming.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/klzZsv3D8Fg&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/klzZsv3D8Fg&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another good one, haven't seen this one here yet. Hope you didn't forget this one. Good job Pointblank, keep them coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klzZsv3D8Fg&feature=related[/video]

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

I know the feeling on this one.

But come on, you can't rip on Zombie threads. That's how I pick my Netflix queue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another good one, haven't seen this one here yet. Hope you didn't forget this one. Good job Pointblank, keep them coming.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/klzZsv3D8Fg&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/klzZsv3D8Fg&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

So yeah, Umm $100.00, did I mention that it was cash........HAHA