• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Video "GIF" search, help needed,

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    OK you guys, somebody on here (past or present) posted a video (gif?) thing here that I am trying to find again, for my Lady. We each have googled this every-which-way-from-Sunday, but cannot find it.

It's a chick, be-bopp'n along and listening to headphones. She's dancing as shes walking, and comes up to this guy in a suit who's tying his laces or something. She starts giving it to him from behind, and smacking his ass, and whatnot. Then she just continues on down the road, dancing along.

If this rings ANY bells with ya'll, or if you know where to actually find it so that I can get her a copy, please let me know.

much grassy-ass

Re: Video "GIF" search, help needed,

vvHYX.gif

http://i.imgur.com/vvHYX.gif

Yassir, that's it.

That's the one that she as been wanting, and we've been searching for. So quick on the draw, too.

Makes a person wonder..... are YOU the internet?

Thank you very much, and yet again,,, we owe you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aac_shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster's Google-fu is strong! </div></div>

always has been.