• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Video Just Keeps Getting Funnier As It Progresses

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
I can't believe this isn't a spoof. LMFAO!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FSUef4ixx5E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FSUef4ixx5E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Video Just Keeps Getting Funnier As It Progresses

two things i want to know... is he gonna put it back into his mouth after he "passes" it, and if his dumbass retarded mom is gonna buy him stupid shit ever again?

Probably yes for both questions , their stupididty diden't kill them this time so they will certainly try again until eventualy nature weeds them out

I hope it comes out sideways.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope it comes out sideways.
crazy.gif
</div></div>

If it does, it will leave a mark.

I cannot believe that's not a spoof! Are you sure that's "real" news?

1) It seems to be fairly high in roughage so it should pass...

2) look for lawsuit

3) Too bad the dumbass mother can't say no to a 7 year old. That should turn out well.

4) Did he swallow it while stumbling over the pants he wore below the curvature of his ass?

The world was safer when you only had to have one gold toof and a clock around your neck.

I cant believe anyone would put anything from a flea market in their mouth. Well, I guess stupidity breeds stupidity. It is damn hilarious though.

Mike

Maybe she should have talked to the vet. My lab swallowed a treble hook with cat fish bait on it. Vet told me to feed the shit out of him. The hook came out 4 days later.

BTW, the fish hook was bought new.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Lazy21 was in his twenties?

1911fan </div></div>

hahahahahahahahah!

I think I spotted the issue .... white trash trailer momma shopping at a flea market. I have to agree that genetics will kill this kid early in life.

Re: Video Just Keeps Getting Funnier As It Progres

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn...how come i havent seen one for sale! i want i want! </div></div>

I bet you can get his cheap, in a few days.