• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video: NY firefighters chase down man with 18 priors after witnessing assault; he gets released without bail

Don; I sympathize greatly.

The turning point for me what when the NYSRPC decided to recommend against supporting its own suit against the SAFE Act in favor of supporting one from another state. It came down to realizing that even the people I was counting on to watch my back were fools. We all contributed a lot to that Lawsuit and it might as well have been poured into Long Island Sound.

I could have stayed and continued to fight and all I would have accomplished was exactly the same as all those who stayed and fought. Taking it up the butt with no relief in sight.

The taxes I was paying were paying for the rope to hang us all. I bolted, and it cost us plenty, too; we lost about 1/3 of the value of what we'd put into our home. Some Liberal got a helluva bargain right about then.

I still have relatives in NY. I don't even know what to tell them anymore.

NY state does not deserve to have gun owners paying taxes to finance their own oppression. When the governor told us gun owners to leave, we weren't wanted in the state; I realized he had made sense for the first time in my memory. It finally sank in that I was living under a totalitarian regime.

NY State is the consummate example of what's about to happen to our Nation if the Dems take the Senate and WH.

Rant over...

Greg

Last edited:
Unintended consequences of a "justice system" gone all to shit: The next time bystanders catch a fucking pedo, rapist, or other lowlife, they might just put on an "accidental" rear blood choke on the motherfucker for just a bit too long... Or break his skull bodyslamming his ass. "Opps, SOB bit me. I was reacting instinctively to the pain. I didn't know I killed his worthless ass... And the mop handle up his rectum and lodged in his intestines? I dunno, I think he was anally stimulating himself as he was trying to beat the life out of that child. He got scared when I tackled him and must have shoved it up way too hard..."

LOVE IT... ! Perfect reply. Cracks me up. "Welcome to Sniper's Hide --Where Sarcasm has become an Art form! hahaha

Actually, I intended it as a compliment for the firefighters, but I see where it could be taken as sarcasm towards the morons who let him go.:mad:

Reactions: E-Tool