• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video of Jimmy Fallon

Re: Video of Jimmy Fallon

Mine finds about 100M links to it, but everyone of them goes back to NBC in which it has expired.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moon-raker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Your post was completely a waste of time for me. Thanks. </div></div>

The Bolt was attempting to convey the same thing to you about your post...Deuces.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fuck jimmy fallon this ain't facebook </div></div>
17 posts in one day, just making after 50. I bet you find the guy lurking somewhere in the sales section of SH ...

Yup, HERE HE IS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fuck jimmy fallon this ain't facebook </div></div>
17 posts in one day, just making after 50. I bet you find the guy lurking somewhere in the sales section of SH ...

Yup, HERE HE IS
</div></div>

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.........yea,....OK.............a little obvious, huh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adam boynton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard Jimmy Fallon was looking for a 5-25 s&b scope </div></div>

Dude, you know Jimmy Fallon thinks that a 5-25 is too much magnification...He wants the USMC marked 3-12.

Josh