• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video of my Muscle Brake

Re: Video of my Muscle Brake

Holy shit I waited for ever for the shot.. Good looking brake...even if it's not a MUSCLE break.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morgan711</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Muscle Brake ???
Really ...LOL</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit I waited for ever for the shot.. Good looking brake...even if it's not a MUSCLE break.</div></div>

If you read the post he used the term muzzle, so he knows the difference.

Follow the link and you'll see that it really is a "muscle brake", it's the name of the brake.

it sounded like the target was close!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morgan711</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Muscle Brake ???
Really ...LOL</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit I waited for ever for the shot.. Good looking brake...even if it's not a MUSCLE break.</div></div>

If you read the post he used the term muzzle, so he knows the difference.

Follow the link and you'll see that it really is a "muscle brake", it's the name of the brake. </div></div>

Yea I saw that ....but the name "Muscle Brake " ??
grin.gif