• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Video Released Of 'cops' Crew Member Getting Shot During Omaha Robbery

Reactions: hermosabeach
SO........ perp gun was airsoft, would appear a case of friendly fire. Not judging on that point (yet). That should get the perp a murder charge in many places.

Reactions: hermosabeach
This is awful fishy. I'm thinking this was a setup, a script for the show, that went terribly wrong.
I hope I'm wrong, but how does a cameraman get hit by friendly fire, especially after looking at that pic they posted.

This is a tragic event, but also a bit of a sobering thought especially for us average people that carry, you have to know where every bullet is going to go & accidents with innocent parties getting in the way can mess up your life for good.

Lots of shots fired, if my count is accurate I counted 36. How many times did the cop reload and what was he shooting? Would like to know how many times the perp was hit. I have the utmost respect for LEOs but I would carry a bigger gun.

This is awful fishy. I'm thinking this was a setup, a script for the show, that went terribly wrong.
I hope I'm wrong, but how does a cameraman get hit by friendly fire, especially after looking at that pic they posted.

The show is VERY highly scripted. This incident was a freak accident. I've known for awhile that the show was scripted and fake, but it was confirmed in my eyes a few years back when a friend and I were in Vegas and not only did we watch a filming of the show, but we were also asked if we wanted to be in the intro of the show because apparently it was a Las Vegas special or something.