• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video shooting @ 700 yards with .308

madav8r

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2011
Heres the link to my youtube video i just made today when i got my first chance to shoot past 400 yards with my .308 savage 10 Fcp-k. Im new to that kind of long range and still learning. Any advice and tips are welcome. Thanks. P.S. theres a cool slow-mo at the end.

Savage 10 FCP K .308 @ 700 yards - YouTube

jealous of that distance. good shooting, you don't need advice if you can hit a target at 700 yards

practice practice practice. you need to have a pen and paper with you to record everything you are doing, right and wrong. dont be a fair weather shooter either. shoot on those windy days, the cold days, hot days... it will make you a better marksman.

practice practice practice. you need to have a pen and paper with you to record everything you are doing, right and wrong. dont be a fair weather shooter either. shoot on those windy days, the cold days, hot days... it will make you a better marksman.

Thanks for the advice. I have started a log book i carry everytime i shoot. Thanks again