• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Video shows brazen thief rob off duty NYPD officer of his gun, badge, ID, wallet

Welp, ok. I think we need to take a different view than we might normally in this case. I mean with the storm trooper like shooting accuracy we've come to expect from NYPD this could be seen as a public service, removing a gun from the street that would have likely only harmed innocent bystanders. So, from a particular point of view the crooks of NYC are now protecting and serving the people of NYC by disarming the police of NYC. Upside down world, I'm telling you.

• Haha
Reactions: JoshPutman
8152a020-4277-11ec-9eff-8d4b96df6d54

Think being a big city cop getting robbed blind is a bad day, wait until he has to go to work and face his fellow officers.

Think being a big city cop getting robbed blind is a bad day, wait until he has to go to work and face his fellow officers.
It’s OK. All officers involved got to go home at the end of the day and that’s what matters.

After a few months of paid therapy for PTSD he’ll be fine. He just needs to unwind on his boat for a while and take his mind off of things.

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote