• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Video! South texas doe hit in the neck!_added vids

NOmag

NONE
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2007
earth (the hot part)Dallas, TX
Hit this doe in the neck with neck with the .300 winmag with the 180 gr balistic silvertip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JItopDAFIIU

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JItopDAFIIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JItopDAFIIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Re: Video! South texas doe hit in the neck!

damn dude, you folded her like a card table

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn dude, you folded her like a card table </div></div>

Thanks brother!

F*ck man no mater what you come up with I laugh my ass off...

Later,
Tom

I took my wife hunting this past week east of San Angelo. Saw a cull buck, injured rear leg below the knee, at the stand Wednesday night. He was the first deer at the feeder and last one to leave. On Thursday afternoon he was back at the stand at 345pm.
I attempted to shoot him in the neck with a broadside shot. I fired, he bucked and then took off like grease lightning. I shot him with a .260 Rem 140g A-MAX. I waited about 10-15 minutes and then set out to find my deer. We found the blood trail and followed it for about 800yds as the crow flys before losing the trail.
I was not a happy camper. I did shoot a 150lbs sow that almost ran into us while we were tracking in the creek bottom.
The next morning it was windy, foggy, 24 degrees and a light dusting of snow falling. The feeder goes off and I look out the blind to my shock I see my buck with its injured rear leg quietly eating corn. This time I make a good shot in the chest and he runs 5 yards and drops.
I approach the buck and see my first bullet wound hit just forward of center with an exit wound that you could stick a golf ball in! The buck started to raise his head just as my first shot broke. I was amazed at the devestation of the bullet without hitting anything vital and even more amazed that the buck showed back up at the exact same spot.
My brother said that he was suprised I didn't find the buck with his head under my tire in the AM begging me to just run over him.

Definitely used enough gun on that one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely used enough gun on that one! </div></div>

I brought the .338 lapua out the last time we were at that ranch but they thought that was a little much for hitting a doe.

TGT

I have a few vids of some others shooting and missed but havent had the heart to post it yet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely used enough gun on that one! </div></div>

I have a few vids of some others shooting and missed but havent had the heart to post it yet!

</div></div>

was it Jeremy????? OH, please tell me it was him.

I won't rat anyone out but there is some funny shit on those videos.

In all, 4 doe were shot at and nothing accounted for. Amateurs.......

I will say at least one of the misses was at 500yrds but the other three, well........

the video is marked private on the last one

WTF Tom get that shit up and open, you guys are gonna laugh you asses off if Tom get that one to play

turn the volume up and then you will know who has been training my deer not to come to the feeders lol

kt

HO!

LEE!

SHIT BALLS!

That is Jeremy's voice. HA HA HA HA HA HA! He has been riding my ass for the last year for me missing an off-handed coyote shot and now this!

IT IS ON!!!!!!!

Jeremy is this you?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M8Y5E9yELM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M8Y5E9yELM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Just PSA here, If "you" ever get to go hunting.... and you've moved three times and haven't shot in a year or so.....Sight your damn rifle in, and don't use thrown off AR 10's and bla bla bla

Get a good zero and for FUCK's SAKE just bust them in the shoulder So your ass doesn't get shamed on the HIDE!

he isn't answering his phone

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SINGLE.SHOT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not all the misses were Jeremy's other names may be leaked in the near future. </div></div>

That confirms that SOME are JV's...... hehehehe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SINGLE.SHOT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just PSA here, If "you" ever get to go hunting.... and you've moved three times and haven't shot in a year or so.....Sight your damn rifle in, and don't use thrown off AR 10's and bla bla bla

Get a good zero and for FUCK's SAKE just bust them in the shoulder So your ass doesn't get shamed on the HIDE! </div></div>

no comment

Now to be fair to Jeremy, he did not miss that one but the result was the same. After 3-4 hours of looking and two different dogs the deer is nowhere to be found.

The 500 yard miss on the doe was all mine...i own it. I was using Tom's 300. He ranged it...he doped it...I pulled the trigger.

I should have ranged the deer myself. My bad.

Anyway...retribution was mine the next day...I blew out a 4x4" piece of lung out of this doe w/my 243, 95gr., going 3130fps....grin (reminds me of NOBODY)

-Al

Jeremy's second deer is still alive with a big ass upside down "u" taken out of his neck.

Someone is going to wack that deer and be like "What the fee-yuck over!"

That chunk of lung that was lying on the ground was awesome, perfect and pink(non-smoker), a blood trail a blind man could follow even though it was only 20yrds from the impact location.

Good job CC

I helped CC (aka GUTTER) clean that deer he shot and damn that 243 with the balistic silvertip Fed that deer up!!! Good job CC!!!!!

NOmag

Looks like theres a deer in South Texas is need of some dental work or a scarf.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I helped CC (aka GUTTER) clean that deer he shot and damn that 243 with the balistic silvertip Fed that deer up!!! Good job CC!!!!!

NOmag </div></div>

motivatord0e05d41f952b57abf92124f98.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

motivatord0e05d41f952b57abf92124f98.jpg
</div></div>

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you people have anything else to do besides sit around on the internet and bust my balls?!?! :p

Definately wasn't my day. Missed one doe and wounded another, then didn't win the match on Sunday. I fear next trip I may be confined to the kitchen and the guttin' shed.
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juan Valdez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you people have anything else to do besides sit around on the internet and bust my balls?!?! :</div></div>

no I cleared my schedule just for this as soon as I heard

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
motivator903c7eac985b6b1bc15b4fc5e6.jpg
</div></div>

Dammit.....you're going to get me fired...laughing waaaaay to hard right now.

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juan Valdez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you people have anything else to do besides sit around on the internet and bust my balls?!?! :</div></div>

no I cleared my schedule just for this as soon as I heard </div></div>

Dude! When you missed that yote last winter, I promised you I'd do everything I could to keep it quiet. You cried, I held you, and now this is what I get in return?

ha, the new forum purges the old stuff - I tried to find that thread this morning actually. Karma baby! You're twice the dick I am which is why I only miss little yotes and you miss full size deer!

oh and turn your Facebook back on! I noticed you deactivated it the second you got back from your trip so I couldn't post anything on there! ha ha ha

Lowlight, stop changing my fucking subtitle you little mouse turd.

But...but...

Ah fuck it! I missed. Come on over, grab a beer and I'll stand with my legs spread while you kick me in the nuts.

My facebook has been turned off for a while. I'm done with that shit.

So Uncle Jeremy, tell us the scary story of,"The Does that never Was."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juan Valdez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you people have anything else to do besides sit around on the internet and bust my balls?!?! :p

Definately wasn't my day. Missed one doe and wounded another, then didn't win the match on Sunday. I fear next trip I may be confined to the kitchen and the guttin' shed.
blush.gif
</div></div>

At least you didn't run over your rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Texas_Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juan Valdez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you people have anything else to do besides sit around on the internet and bust my balls?!?! :p

blush.gif
</div></div>

At least you didn't run over your rifle! </div></div>

Rough crowd here!!! Hell we busted his balls about that the whole weekend too!!!

NOmag

Charles.....you should just shoot for the shoulder

Jeremy..... i don't like to it wastes too much meat

Charles..... really, i dont see any wasted meat around hear

ouch that one stung a bit

yeah, JV gets a free class from NTRP for Christmas. I'm torn between offering the "Steel on Target" course or "Drivers Education aka: How to not use your Rifle as a Curb Feeler"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Texas_Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juan Valdez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you people have anything else to do besides sit around on the internet and bust my balls?!?! :p

blush.gif
</div></div>

At least you didn't run over your rifle! </div></div>

running your stick over once could happen, the second time is bad luck, but missing deer then running over your stick for a third time.................................