• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video Will Convince Anyone We Need To Be Armed

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z5MGJ87hPGw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z5MGJ87hPGw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Video Will Convince Anyone We Need To Be Armed

Awww now Shank, dems jus niggas bein niggas. I dont think theres much chance of them invadeing North Idaho anytime soon.

Shanky makes a brief cameo at about 3:05.

Not surprising. It's all in their culture. Gold teef and not one bit of ambition to get out da hood.

I can't believe Martin Luther King Jr. took a bullet for these worthless people. He is surely weeping in his grave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: match-grade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I can't believe Martin Luther King Jr. took a bullet for these worthless people. He is surely weeping in his grave. </div></div>

Never thought of it that way. How true.

It's such a long way from that noble march in Selma; and in such a short time.

I watched 5 minutes of that drivel. I am not racist, at all. Let me be clear about that.

That said, a town of prairie dogs/gophers contributes more to civilization and 'circle of life' than the contents of that 'movie' and it's followers. An individual earns and deserves the respect that they show themselves, and others.

These 'oxygen/carbon-dioxide transition devices' show none, and deserve less.

It is a sad state of affairs, when items such as that are "given" the ability to vote. I'm seeing a chain-of-events that is inevitable and destined.

What-all do we know about Rwanda, Somalia, Sierra-Leonne, (Mogadishu?)!

deja vu.

I'm quite certain that if my ancestors had known they were gonna be this much toouble, they'd a picked the damn cotton themselves!

The Founding Fathers would be proud of what the leaders of this country have allowed to take place.

And so we are in danger of losing our basic freedoms and right to protect ourselves.

How about picking up the trash and disposing of it...

How about a petition with that video attached demanding a response from every "gun grabbing politician"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shanky makes a brief cameo at about 3:05. </div></div>

Qeer_G, you lamely snipe me and and then cry like a pussy to the Mods when you get it back.

Unintelligible gibberish, gang fight, gun fire. Rinse and repeat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't help but notice a recurring theme in that video. </div></div>

Not speaking English?

Topstrap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shanky makes a brief cameo at about 3:05. </div></div>

Qeer_G, you lamely snipe me and and then <span style="font-weight: bold">cry like a pussy to the Mods when you get it back.
</span>
</div></div>

Like that's ever stopped you.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shanky makes a brief cameo at about 3:05. </div></div>

Qeer_G, you lamely snipe me and and then cry like a pussy to the Mods when you get it back.</div></div>

I kid you about your self-proclaimed interest in fat chicks, yeah, but I don't go on about your race or your religion, two things that I understood to be way, way over the line, even here. You like to throw up lightning-rod shit, like this thread, and then settle back and enjoy the hatred and the discord. You make sounds like you love this country, and yet you in your own way do as much as any one of the "scary Negroes" in your video to hurt her, and I won't have it.

i8QwM.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shanky makes a brief cameo at about 3:05. </div></div>

Qeer_G, you lamely snipe me and and then cry like a pussy to the Mods when you get it back.</div></div>

I kid you about your self-proclaimed interest in fat chicks, yeah, but I don't go on about your race or your religion, two things that I understood to be way, way over the line, even here. You like to throw up lightning-rod shit, like this thread, <span style="font-weight: bold">and then settle back and enjoy the hatred and the discord. You make sounds like you love this country, and yet you in your own way do as much as any one of the "scary Negroes" in your video to hurt her, and I won't have it.</span>

i8QwM.jpg
</div></div>

You wouldn't question my love for my country in person you pathetic pussy. BTW, these are not actors. They live among us in all types: white, negro, hispanic, asian, etc.

I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

These garbage people don't worry me in terms of "rising up". 1/2 wouldn't show up and the 1/2 that did would fight each other. It's their animal nature.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

These garbage people don't worry me in terms of "rising up". 1/2 wouldn't show up and the 1/2 that did would fight each other. It's their animal nature. </div></div>

Funny.
Sad.
True.

"yet you in your own way do as much as any one of the "scary Negroes" in your video to hurt her, and I won't have it."

Would you care to elaborate on that V. Are you saying that by posting this stuff we promote a since of divisiveness? I would tend to agree with that, yet was interested to see just how fucked up things have gotten. Fortunately, it seems to be limited mostly to urban areas. The small southern city I live near, pop. +/- 70,000, may have a bit of that but most all the black folks I know and see are decent, hardworking, respectful Americans who would be appalled to see that shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338BLOODHOUND</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder how many time they have had a negligent discharge all of them had their fingers on the trigger </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing.

wonder how many camera men died?.....

This has me thinking: If politics makes strange bedfellows, when the grabbers come, are these guys going to be our allies? I don't see many of them complying...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

These garbage people don't worry me in terms of "rising up". 1/2 wouldn't show up and the 1/2 that did would fight each other. It's their animal nature. </div></div>

While I haven't lived among these individuals, but have been in many of these environments, I would disagree. We are in a volatile social, economic and political climate. Collectively to the extent, we in the modern era never have been in before. My point is while 1/2 might kill each other, the other half will most definitely come calling.

Think about what will happen once EBT cards stop coming and the ATM quit working- even for a week......

Color don`t mean nutt`n....????...that`s an opinion....
you had better review crime rates.......
those are FACTS....
bill larson

Jesus...........Hood Life 3. So this is actually a series? I couldn't make it past the 10 minute mark.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

those are FACTS....
bill larson </div></div>

Not even sure where to start. Let's just say you misunderstood me. Beyond that, I'm not interested in talking with you about it. Happy New Year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waveone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

While I haven't lived among these individuals, but have been in many of these environments, I would disagree. We are in a volatile social, economic and political climate. Collectively to the extent, we in the modern era never have been in before. My point is while 1/2 might kill each other, the other half will most definitely come calling.

Think about what will happen once EBT cards stop coming and the ATM quit working- even for a week...... </div></div>

Come on. Be serious. Perhaps you misunderstood me as well but simply look to katrina, andrew, etc. These types of people had no organization. They stole from, hurt, and killed each other far more than people outside their culture. They had no organization no concerted effort, and no plan. Do you really believe these types of people, regardless of hue, are suddenly going to be capable of something they've never been able to do?

Focus your fears and efforts towards the real danger here. Your politicians. They're the ones that can and will butt-fuck you into oblivion. Call, write, prepare, or whatever it is you do, but don't waste time worrying about this garbage.

[/quote]

Think about what will happen once EBT cards stop coming and the ATM quit working- even for a week...... [/quote]

The LA Riots all over again!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CASDB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about enough petitions because nothing happens with them. </div></div>

How about a petition to ban petitions?

As far as the video goes, move along folks. Nothing to see here. Mark it 90NN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waveone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

Think about what will happen once EBT cards stop coming and the ATM quit working- even for a week...... </div></div>

Come on. Be serious. Perhaps you misunderstood me as well but simply look to katrina, andrew, etc. These types of people had no organization. They stole from, hurt, and killed each other far more than people outside their culture. They had no organization no concerted effort, and no plan. Do you really believe these types of people, regardless of hue, are suddenly going to be capable of something they've never been able to do?

Focus your fears and efforts towards the real danger here. Your politicians. They're the ones that can and will butt-fuck you into oblivion. Call, write, prepare, or whatever it is you do, but don't waste time worrying about this garbage. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hmm... so you're driving in your car and some of these guys are driving in car right next to you at a stop light. Yeah, I wouldn't worry.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waveone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

Focus your fears and efforts towards the real danger here. Your politicians. They're the ones that can and will butt-fuck you into oblivion. Call, write, prepare, or whatever it is you do, but don't waste time worrying about this garbage. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hmm... so you're driving in your car and some of these guys are driving in car right next to you at a stop light. Yeah, I wouldn't worry.</span> </div></div>

Again, not what we are discussing here. The organization of these fools is what I'm speaking towards... Pretty clearly, I thought.

You live in North Idaho. Probably Post Falls or Coeur d'Alene, right? (big fan of both places by the way. Love it up there). What's your experience with this? Besides a 1 time large White Nationalist population, what have you been a part of that makes you think otherwise? I lived in Central Fl and AL for most of my life. Was LEO for a time. Lived through a few of the remembered hurricanes. You can fear something or you can learn about something. These types of people are dangerous, but they will never organize. At least not for long.

I agree with you they will never organize.

I made this thread to show that these well-armed criminal elements (of all races) are not going to adhere to any pending firearm regulation. However, we are expected to. And that would be very dangerous for the unarmed law-abiding citizen. That was my sole purpose for this thread. Cheers.

I couldn't make it past the ten minute mark either....sorry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0311@lar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus...........Hood Life 3. So this is actually a series? I couldn't make it past the 10 minute mark. </div></div>

You held out eight minutes longer than I did.

It should be legal to engage these thugs/hoodlums without any ramifications. After their "homies" start disappearing in large numbers maybe they'd quit being a drain on our society.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triple D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It should be legal to engage these thugs/hoodlums without any ramifications. After their "homies" start disappearing in large numbers maybe they'd quit being a drain on our society. </div></div>

So would you call that "Black Ops"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triple D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It should be legal to engage these thugs/hoodlums without any ramifications. After their "homies" start disappearing in large numbers maybe they'd quit being a drain on our society. </div></div>

So would you call that "Black Ops"? </div></div>

That's pretty funny, but I wouldn't discriminate. I hate all individuals that don't contribute to society in a beneficial way equally.

This video is the poster child for why we need to be armed. It also shows how far we've dropped as a society.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triple D</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triple D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It should be legal to engage these thugs/hoodlums without any ramifications. After their "homies" start disappearing in large numbers maybe they'd quit being a drain on our society. </div></div>

So would you call that "Black Ops"? </div></div>

That's pretty funny, but I wouldn't discriminate. I hate all individuals that don't contribute to society in a beneficial way equally.

This video is the poster child for why we need to be armed. It also shows how far we've dropped as a society.

</div></div>

So, you advocate socioeconomic genocide?

Do you advocate nurturing and funding of degenerates?

Regardless of race, the perps in that video serve no purpose to society, aside from keeping lawyers and LEO employed.

My first comment was in gist, as it would never come to pass and you can't have rogue vigilantes. It was to illustrate a point. The fewer thugs on the street, regardless of race, the better. Call it what you will.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad. </div></div>

Actually we whites are worse, pretty sick! Don't tell me I didn't warn you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnRq6iyHKg

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huber Tuber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad. </div></div>

Actually we whites are worse, pretty sick! Don't tell me I didn't warn you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnRq6iyHKg

LOL </div></div>

32 posts and you post THIS?! I'm scarred for life.

LOL [/quote]

32 posts and you post THIS?! I'm scarred for life. [/quote]

Got to get to 100 some how bro! Plus a little levity never hurts when things get so heated. Jokes aside, the hate has to stop somewhere.

Yeah is that video of gangstas disturbing, sure it is. But it's have VS. have not. And frankly I feel sorry for street culture. Am I going to be scared, nope! I'm trained and educated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

those are FACTS....
bill larson </div></div>

Not even sure where to start. Let's just say you misunderstood me. Beyond that, I'm not interested in talking with you about it. Happy New Year. </div></div>

expand your knowledge base start with link below....

http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-...lation-formulas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

those are FACTS....
bill larson </div></div>

Not even sure where to start. Let's just say you misunderstood me. Beyond that, I'm not interested in talking with you about it. Happy New Year. </div></div>

http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-...lation-formulas </div></div>

Yes, that link explains exactly that being born black equates to specific set of choices and lifestyle.... *sarcasm

I said that you misunderstood me and to stop talking. You continued running your cockholster. You still don't get it. You can now fuck in the direction of off. No time for your shit or your senility.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived amongst these people. Color doesn't have SHIT to do with it. White trash is just as bad.

those are FACTS....
bill larson </div></div>

http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-...lation-formulas </div></div>

Statistics...I love them. They will say what ever a smart statisticion tells them to say, and they can be edited to leave out major factors that play a genuine part in the ovverall equation. Useing those statistics, in that way, is little more than covert racism. Leave that shit off here.

http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-...lation-formulas [/quote]

Yes, that link explains exactly that being born black equates to specific set of choices and lifestyle.... *sarcasm

I said that you misunderstood me and to stop talking. You continued running your cockholster. You still don't get it. You can now fuck in the direction of off. No time for your shit or your senility. [/quote]

No reason to use filthy talk .......when you are presented with facts...
Statistics are a fact of OUR lives.....all around us....
Read the credentials of the contributors that generated them.
You can call them filthy names if you like...but facts are facts....