• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video?

TrevK

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2020
Texas
Might be a dumb question but I started watching podcast in the day and age of people sitting around the mic or recording on their phones. Just wondering if the podcast are going to ever include video or be uploaded on the shlowlight YouTube channel. I watch an old YT video and it had a further explanation of the podcast on wind if I remember correctly.. and seeing it visually explained made it easier for my newbie brain to grasp the idea. Love the podcast and appreciate all the information!

So the training videos have recorded podcast? It’s nice to see who’s talking especially after everything dies down. I’m a big fan of the podcast with a few guys sitting around the table BS’ing and I can watch it instead of audio only.

No,

I never record them, I think we put up one video of Mike and I, early, early on,

It's completely boring to have me sitting at a desk with a mic, just a ton extra work for little reason,

If I had a group or something sure I can see that, but not for just me,

Reactions: Brasscow
I gotcha, still appreciate the podcast and all the information!