• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Videos from Leupold Lone Star Shootout

dskoruppa

Shooter
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2014
Robstown, Tx
I made 9 videos while shooting the Leupold Lone Star Shootout this past weekend. I used a Tactacam unit that records thru the scope.

We had 2-10mph winds and dialed for wind.

Here is a link to my videos

If you like the videos please subscribe to my channel.

I will be shooting the Punisher Positional PRS shoot at the end of the month. Stay tuned for more videos.

Subscribed.
I like the simplicity overall, no intro or music, simple text descriptions of the gun and stage.
It would be great to also see what load you’re using, or at least bullet and velocity.
After the first few videos the stage description times were too short and I had to rewind and pause them. It also seemed like some of the stage details were missing on some of them. How many shots to take, etc.
It would be really awesome if you could find a way to do split screen watching you from a few yards away so we can see what’s happening between shots. Moving between targets, building positions, etc.
I also think 30-90 seconds at the end to talk about what you did to prep before each stage, and some analysis of what went right/wrong, and what corrections you made during the stage would be helpful too.

Thanks for the input. Most of that is in the works. This was my first attempt at editing. Im also gonna try to merge them into one video.

I enjoyed them- thanks! That wind looked a lot stronger than the 2-10 mph. Good shooting!