• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

vietnam in HD, watch it

cummins cowboy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
herriman ut
one of the best war shows I have seen lately is history channel's vietnam in HD. it told the story like I have never seen. It brought alot of emotions to me and was very moving. its made me develop a further hate for anti war tree huggers.

with that said, if you served in vietnam and are reading this. I would like to PERSONALLY thank you for your service. I am thankful for your dedication and most of all sacrifice.

Re: vietnam in HD, watch it

Watching some of it again but seen it before. Really makes you sick at what our poor GI's went through! Between the frickin politics of LBJ and others and the protesters/demonstrations etc it is sad that 58K+ of our men/boys/women died in that shit hole for what??????

Re: vietnam in HD, watch it

watching that series brought out a lot of feelings for me, but the one I felt the most is how under appreciated vietnam vets are. it bears repeating, thank you for your service.