• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vihtavuori N160 and N165 .308 and 7 SAUM

STXLeroy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2021
Texas
Ok guys I've use the crap out of the search function. But still looking for more information. I got my hands on both the N160 and165. I'm currently loading N560 in my 7mm SAUM. But have ran smooth out of the good stuff, Has anyone loaded any of the 160 or 165 powders in the SAUM with 168-180 grain bullets? Currently the load is 61gr of N560 under a 175 eldx pushing 2960fps. I'm not looking for crazy speed. Just a safe load that I can run until other powders become available. I also load for the 308. I've used varget and have had good luck with accuracy with the .308 178 ELDX. Once again I'm not trying to shoot to the moon. Just looking for some starting points to hold me through hunting season until I can get my pet loads worked up again. Thoughts?

That thread will answer a lot of your questions on the 7 SAUM

Edit: I see you have been there.
Did you go here?

Last edited: