• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vintage Scopes Service Experience

jakhamr81

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
FT Smith, Ar
Anyone have any experience using Vintage Scopes https://www.vintagegunscopes.com/ to service their scope?

I sent them a Weaver T10 at the end of September to be cleaned and purged. They advertised a 90-day turn around. I sent an email in January that went unanswered. I called and spoke with James who said that he needed to build a special wrench for it. I sent another email yesterday morning, 150-days that they've had my scope and I'm still waiting on a reply.

I'm going to call again on Monday but I was wondering if anyone else had tried to use them. At this point, I'd been better off using Iron Sights in Tulsa.

I’ve had EXCELLENT service from Iron Sights in Tulsa. Can’t speak to your current dilemma though. Sorry.

Reactions: Stevo86
Hate to hear that. Found that company recently and was hoping they would become a viable vintage option, they may still.

For future reference these guys.....

strike me as the place to go to get vintage Weavers fixed up