• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vintage Sniper Match

Guys, for anyone that might be interested I posted in the rifle competition section about running a Vintage Sniper Postal Match. Looking to see if anyone might be interested
Thanks
Kevin
Sure, I might be down if it includes the SVD in a category.

I have this running on gunboards in the sniper rifle section.
The CMP limits the rifles up to Korea, I am including Viet Nam rifles 40,70 and M14
But yea why not?
We can run a modern division to include pretty much anything, everyone shoots under the same conditions timewise
Take a look at my post in the sniper rifle section on gunboards.com
I have the rules etc posted there
Thanks
Kevin

I have this running on gunboards in the sniper rifle section.
The CMP limits the rifles up to Korea, I am including Viet Nam rifles 40,70 and M14
But yea why not?
We can run a modern division to include pretty much anything, everyone shoots under the same conditions timewise
Take a look at my post in the sniper rifle section on gunboards.com
I have the rules etc posted there
Thanks
Kevin
The 2-man Vintage Matches we shot at Quantico back in 2016-2018 kept the same CMP timeframes and US weapon requirements, but added foreign weapons to the mix. Think Arisakas and Mosin snipers for WWII and SVDs up against M14s. Was a ton of fun.

Just replied to the GB thread linked above. I'll post the link over in the SVD sections of the AK Forum and AK Files as well to see if you can get some more SVD entries.

Last edited:
I’m interested have a 1903a4 to use. Sounds like fun