• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Viper barrel vise new and unused - 50 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldbull151

Corporal of the Woods
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Bought this and never used it
210-305-36four 8

Attachments

• 203FC95E-A600-4D35-920E-DE2E9E1E4F1D.jpeg
    203FC95E-A600-4D35-920E-DE2E9E1E4F1D.jpeg
    566.1 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: Rokfor2K
I didn’t get any funds from you brass monkey by the time I saw your pm saying you want it I had received funds from the guy that texted me lord of war

Since you have ZERO feedback, I’d suggest you not try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to marketplace sales. Clearly you have upset multiple people by using your “more efficient” system, lmao.
There’s also a rules section you may want to read through next time your on the crapper. Very useful info in there for folks who can’t seem to get it fingered out on their own.

In fact text me now and we can set up a place to meet and settle this if you want. we can wrap our hands, dip them in glue, and then broken glass. If you can beat me in a kumate style match I’ll buy another vise and sell it to you.
I don’t need your barrel vise, if you can live with it I most certainly can. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Reactions: rockin randy
I’m going to order a lot of barrel vises and sell maybe 20 more for 20 shipped. You two emo guys don’t get to buy from me tho

Since you have ZERO feedback, I’d suggest you not try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to marketplace sales. Clearly you have upset multiple people by using your “more efficient” system, lmao.
There’s also a rules section you may want to read through next time your on the crapper. Very useful info in there for folks who can’t seem to get it fingered out on their own.

We can use my feedback and post count for him if you like.

He’s g2g. Sometimes shit happens when stuff is priced well.

Reactions: Vitali1342
We can use my feedback and post count for him if you like.

He’s g2g. Sometimes shit happens when stuff is priced well.

cool story

sometimes people bring controversy on themselves, regardless if they are your sister or not

and to add douchery to the mix by trying to meet up and fight people, your idea of gtg is clearly far from mine

cool story

sometimes people bring controversy on themselves, regardless if they are your sister or not

and to add douchery to the mix by trying to meet up and fight people, your idea of gtg is clearly far from mine

You’re too stupid to realize the first person to say “I’ll take it” got it.

And in your world people actually are serious when they want to Rambo fight club shit??

HOLY CRAP WTF!! I POSTED I WOULD TAKE IT 2MIN IN AND SENT A TEXT AND PAID AND POSTED IT, ITS TIME STAMPED WHY WOULD ANYONE POST I WILL TAKE IT AGAIN AFTER I POSTEE THAT I PAID

Rubicon is the only one on the outside looking in. Don’t sweat it.

^^^
Could care less about the sale. You act like it’s the last one or something. Grizzly, 30% off, shipping from in state location. Outside looking in, lmao. Try again size queen.
You seem pretty desperate to get in line second. That your normal spot?

If you didn’t actually read the fuckery your prag pulled on the first guy to text and claim it, might try rereading that up top.

Don’t get butt hurt by the fact I called out you and your fav meat pole tinker bell.

Reactions: Baldbull151
^^^
Could care less about the sale. You act like it’s the last one or something. You seem pretty desperate to get in line second.

If you didn’t actually read the fuckery your prag pulled on the first guy to text and claim it, might try rereading that up top.

Don’t get butt hurt by the fact I called out you and your fav meat pole tinker bell.

Oh man......you have no idea what happened/is happening.

This is my favorite day.

HOLY CRAP WTF!! I POSTED I WOULD TAKE IT 2MIN IN AND SENT A TEXT AND PAID AND POSTED IT, ITS TIME STAMPED WHY WOULD ANYONE POST I WILL TAKE IT AGAIN AFTER I POSTEE THAT I PAID
I’ll be real honest. I didn’t read a damn post in this thread. I figured since the thread was still active it was available. Nice pickup.

• Haha
Reactions: Vitali1342
Status
Not open for further replies.