• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia 2.0 .....The gun grab is on in AZ

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Time to start calling the offices of Senators Rios: Alston, Bradley, Contreras, Dalessandro, Gonzales, Mendez, Navarrete, Otondo, Peshlakai, Quezada, Steele

SB1625

AN ACT​

AMENDING TITLE 13, CHAPTER 31, ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES, BY ADDING SECTION 13‑3123; RELATING TO FIREARMS.

(TEXT OF BILL BEGINS ON NEXT PAGE)

Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Arizona:
Section 1. Title 13, chapter 31, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended by adding section 13-3123, to read:
13-3123. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale or transfer of assault weapons or large capacity magazines; applicability; registration; civil liability; fees; classification; definitions
A. A PERSON, CORPORATION OR OTHER ENTITY MAY NOT MANUFACTURE, IMPORT, POSSESS, PURCHASE, SELL OR TRANSFER ANY ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE.
B. SUBSECTION A OF THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. A GOVERNMENT OFFICER, AGENT OR EMPLOYEE, A MEMBER OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES OR A PEACE OFFICER TO THE EXTENT THAT THE PERSON IS OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED TO ACQUIRE OR POSSESS AN ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE, OR BOTH, AND DOES SO WHILE ACTING WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE PERSON'S DUTIES.
2. THE MANUFACTURE OF AN ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE BY A FIREARMS MANUFACTURER FOR THE PURPOSE OF SALE TO ANY BRANCH OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES OR TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN THIS STATE FOR USE BY THAT BRANCH OR AGENCY OR THE BRANCH'S OR AGENCY'S EMPLOYEES IF THE MANUFACTURER IS PROPERLY LICENSED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
3. THE SALE OR TRANSFER OF AN ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE BY A DEALER THAT IS PROPERLY LICENSED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS TO ANY BRANCH OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES OR TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN THIS STATE FOR USE BY THAT BRANCH OR AGENCY OR THE BRANCH'S OR AGENCY'S EMPLOYEES FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT PURPOSES.
C. A PERSON WHO WAS LEGALLY IN POSSESSION OF AN ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE ON THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS SECTION AND WHO DOES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WITHIN NINETY DAYS AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS SECTION IS NOT SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION:
1. REMOVES THE ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE FROM THIS STATE.
2. RENDERS THE ASSAULT WEAPON PERMANENTLY INOPERABLE.
3. SURRENDERS THE ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE TO THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY FOR DESTRUCTION.
4. IF ELIGIBLE, REGISTERS THE ASSAULT WEAPON AS PROVIDED IN SUBSECTION D OF THIS SECTION.
D. TO REGISTER AN ASSAULT WEAPON THAT A PERSON LEGALLY POSSESSED BEFORE THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS SECTION, THE PERSON MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1. SUBMIT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK CONDUCTED BY THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY TO CONFIRM THAT THE PERSON IS NOT A PROHIBITED PURCHASER UNDER 18 UNITED STATES CODE SECTION 922 OR A PROHIBITED POSSESSOR PURSUANT TO SECTION 13‑3101.
2. UNLESS THE PERSON IS CURRENTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW FROM POSSESSING A FIREARM, IMMEDIATELY REGISTER THE ASSAULT WEAPON WITH THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.
3. SAFELY AND SECURELY STORE THE ASSAULT WEAPON PURSUANT TO THE RULES ADOPTED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY.
4. ANNUALLY RENEW THE REGISTRATION, SUBJECT TO COMPLETING A NEW BACKGROUND CHECK.
5. POSSESS THE ASSAULT WEAPON ONLY:
(a) ON PROPERTY THAT THE PERSON OWNS OR IMMEDIATELY CONTROLS.
(b) WHILE ON THE PREMISES OF A LICENSED GUNSMITH FOR THE PURPOSE OF LAWFUL REPAIR.
(c) WHILE ENGAGED IN THE LEGAL USE OF THE ASSAULT WEAPON AT A DULY LICENSED FIRING RANGE.
(d) WHILE TRAVELING TO OR FROM LOCATIONS LISTED IN THIS PARAGRAPH IF THE ASSAULT WEAPON IS STORED UNLOADED IN A LOCKED CONTAINER DURING TRANSPORT. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SUBDIVISION, LOCKED CONTAINER DOES NOT INCLUDE THE UTILITY COMPARTMENT, GLOVE COMPARTMENT OR TRUNK OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
6. REPORT THE LOSS OR THEFT OF A REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPON TO THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WITHIN FORTY‑EIGHT HOURS AFTER THE LOSS OR THEFT IS DISCOVERED OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED.
E. IF A REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPON IS USED IN THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME, THE REGISTERED OWNER IS CIVILLY LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THAT CRIME. THE LIABILITY IMPOSED BY THIS SUBSECTION DOES NOT APPLY IF THE ASSAULT WEAPON WAS STOLEN AND THE REGISTERED OWNER REPORTED THE THEFT OF THE FIREARM TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AS PRESCRIBED IN SUBSECTION D, PARAGRAPH 6 OF THIS SECTION.
F. REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS MAY NOT BE PURCHASED, SOLD OR TRANSFERRED, EXCEPT THAT A REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPON MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO A LICENSED GUNSMITH FOR THE PURPOSE OF LAWFUL REPAIR OR TO AN APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY FOR THE PURPOSE OF SURRENDERING THE ASSAULT WEAPON FOR DESTRUCTION. AN ASSAULT WEAPON THAT IS POSSESSED IN VIOLATION OF THIS SECTION MAY BE DESTROYED UNLESS A COURT OR A COUNTY OR CITY ATTORNEY FINDS OR THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE DECLARES THAT PRESERVING THE ASSAULT WEAPON IS IN THE INTERESTS OF JUSTICE.
G. A PERSON WHO ACQUIRES AN ASSAULT WEAPON BY INHERITANCE, BEQUEST, OR SUCCESSION SHALL DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WITHIN NINETY DAYS AFTER ACQUIRING TITLE:
1. MODIFY THE ASSAULT WEAPON TO RENDER THE WEAPON PERMANENTLY INOPERABLE.
2. SURRENDER THE ASSAULT WEAPON TO THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY FOR DESTRUCTION.
3. TRANSFER THE ASSAULT WEAPON TO A FIREARMS DEALER WHO IS PROPERLY LICENSED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
H. THE REGISTERED OWNER OF AN ASSAULT WEAPON MAY NOT PURCHASE ADDITIONAL ASSAULT WEAPONS.
I. A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY MAY CHARGE A FEE DETERMINED BY THE DIRECTOR OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY FOR EACH REGISTRATION AND REGISTRATION RENEWAL PURSUANT TO SUBSECTIONS C AND D OF THIS SECTION.
J. A PERSON WHO VIOLATES THIS SECTION IS GUILTY:
1. OF A CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR FOR A FIRST VIOLATION THAT INVOLVES ONLY THE POSSESSION OF AN ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE AND, NOTWITHSTANDING SECTION 13‑802, THE PERSON SHALL PAY A FINE OF AT LEAST $750.
2. OF A CLASS 5 FELONY FOR A SECOND OR SUBSEQUENT VIOLATION THAT INVOLVES ONLY THE POSSESSION OF AN ASSAULT WEAPON OR LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE AND, NOTWITHSTANDING SECTION 13‑801, THE PERSON SHALL PAY A FINE OF AT LEAST $2,500.
3. OF A CLASS 4 FELONY FOR ANY OTHER VIOLATION OF THIS SECTION AND, NOTWITHSTANDING SECTION 13‑801, THE PERSON SHALL PAY A FINE OF AT LEAST $5,000.
K. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION:
1. "ASSAULT WEAPON":
(a) MEANS A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE.
(b) MEANS A SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL OR ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC CENTERFIRE RIFLE WITH A FIXED MAGAZINE THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT MORE THAN TEN ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION.
(c) MEANS A SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE AND THAT HAS AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
(i) ANY FEATURE CAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING AS A PROTRUDING GRIP THAT CAN BE HELD BY THE NONTRIGGER HAND.
(ii) A FOLDING, TELESCOPING OR THUMBHOLE STOCK.
(iii) A SHROUD THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE BARREL, OR THAT PARTIALLY OR COMPLETELY ENCIRCLES THE BARREL, AND THAT ALLOWS THE BEARER TO HOLD THE FIREARM WITH THE NONTRIGGER HAND WITHOUT BEING BURNED, EXCLUDING A SLIDE THAT ENCLOSES THE BARREL.
(iv) THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE AT ANY LOCATION OUTSIDE OF THE PISTOL GRIP.
(d) MEANS A SEMIAUTOMATIC SHOTGUN THAT HAS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
(i) A PISTOL GRIP OR THUMBHOLE STOCK.
(ii) ANY FEATURE CAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING AS A PROTRUDING GRIP THAT CAN BE HELD BY THE NONTRIGGER HAND.
(iii) A FOLDING OR TELESCOPING STOCK.
(iv) A FIXED MAGAZINE CAPACITY THAT CARRIES MORE THAN FIVE ROUNDS.
(v) AN ABILITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE.
(e) MEANS A SHOTGUN WITH A REVOLVING CYLINDER.
(f) INCLUDES A CONVERSION KIT, PART OR COMBINATION OF PARTS, FROM WHICH AN ASSAULT WEAPON CAN BE ASSEMBLED IF THOSE PARTS ARE IN THE POSSESSION OR UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE SAME PERSON.
(g) DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY FIREARM THAT HAS BEEN MADE PERMANENTLY INOPERABLE.
2. "FIXED MAGAZINE" MEANS AN AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE CONTAINED IN, OR PERMANENTLY ATTACHED TO, A FIREARM IN SUCH A MANNER THAT THE DEVICE CANNOT BE REMOVED WITHOUT DISASSEMBLY OF THE FIREARM ACTION.
3. "LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINE" MEANS ANY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE WITH THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT MORE THAN TEN ROUNDS BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
(a) A FEEDING DEVICE THAT HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY ALTERED SO THAT IT CANNOT ACCOMMODATE MORE THAN TEN ROUNDS.
(b) A TWENTY-TWO CALIBER TUBE AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE.
(c) A TUBULAR MAGAZINE THAT IS CONTAINED IN A LEVER ACTION FIREARM.

9AC73378-74C4-4192-A656-EDDB6958FE01.png

Last edited:
I'm no lawyer and the way they write the bill confuses me, but it looks like a ban, registration, and confiscation. This has Bloomberg all over it.

I mean these idiots probably have never even held a gun...the odds of them all coming up with nearly verbatim legislation is zero. They are all handed this shit directly from Everytown lawyers and the like.

Also imagine if you were held liable for all crimes/damages committed with your car after it was stolen. I love that they leave the out that you aren't liable if it's reported...do you know how much mayhem thieves can cause with a stolen car before the owner even knows it's been stolen?

I mean these idiots probably have never even held a gun...the odds of them all coming up with nearly verbatim legislation is zero. They are all handed this shit directly from Everytown lawyers and the like.

Also imagine if you were held liable for all crimes/damages committed with your car after it was stolen. I love that they leave the out that you aren't liable if it's reported...do you know how much mayhem thieves can cause with a stolen car before the owner even knows it's been stolen?

Logic.

Reactions: 338dude
Confiscation right here if there’s provision to lawfully transfer to the bequeathed. Oh yeah, and the rest of it sucks ass too.

G. A PERSON WHO ACQUIRES AN ASSAULT WEAPON BY INHERITANCE, BEQUEST, OR SUCCESSION SHALL DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WITHIN NINETY DAYS AFTER ACQUIRING TITLE:
1. MODIFY THE ASSAULT WEAPON TO RENDER THE WEAPON PERMANENTLY INOPERABLE.
2. SURRENDER THE ASSAULT WEAPON TO THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY FOR DESTRUCTION.
3. TRANSFER THE ASSAULT WEAPON TO A FIREARMS DEALER WHO IS PROPERLY LICENSED UNDER

I would like SCOTUS to speak on this shit solely on the grounds of the 2A and "shall not be infringed" but if not that how about along the lines of "no ex post facto laws".

Does any of the wording in COTUS mean anything?

(a) MEANS A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE.

^ So by that extremely loose criterion, a Ruger 10/22 or any number of similar .22-cal plinkers counts as an "assault weapon" and will be banned too. However, it doesn't seem to suggest belt-feds. A belt-box is not exactly a magazine...

But since they do make a noted exception for lever-actions, I'm guessing AZ wants to go back to the late 19th Century in terms of gun ownership. Winchesters and Colt SAAs all around!

You can bet that the anti-gun zealots will introduce that exact same boilerplate of verbiage in every state that has at least a single leftist in office.

I had a login set up for me on the Arizona Request To Speak site. This is used by the AZ State legislature to gauge the public's response to proposed legislation. I found out about this site from one of our industry lobbyists.

Currently this bill has had it's first reading on the 5th and is assigned to the Judicial and Rules committees. So far, no action has been taken. The second read in the senate was scheduled for the 6th, however there is no update on that reading.

I'm still trying to figure out the site, however at this time I can not register a request to speak which is where you vote you support or opposition to a bill. (I don't know why yet)

I've got it on my list of bills, so I'll keep an eye on it.

For you guys and gals in AZ, check out https://apps.azleg.gov/RequestToSpeak/TopicSearch and figure out how to get signed up.

This shit is freaking unbelievable. At least everyone else is getting some notice. The new yorkastan safe act was passed in the middle of the night. With absolutely no notice. The shit is getting real fast.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
Just looked for more on this to pass onto a couple family members in AZ.
First thing that popped up was a huge Bloomberg disarmament ad. ???

Elections have consequences.

Time to tell everyone to get off their asses and stop not voting because they don't really "like" the non communist candidate.
If you refuse to get out and vote for the candidate closest to your side because they are not "perfect" while the other side will vote for anyone on their "side" no matter how bad, you WILL loose.

Every freedom loving type needs to be at the polls and the primaries like it's their duty & drag as many others with them as they can.

Now there are those that suggest letting the communists win so we can "get on with it".
To those I say, good luck with that, have you seen any "getting on with it" in NY or CA or any other such communist controlled state?
Nope just the near total destruction of your rights, the "King's Men" being happy to "Just Follow Orders" and the "good" folks not making much of a stir.

For too long the "Good" people have sat back and not been actively involved in politics and paying for politics at every level.
Meanwhile the evil and the communists have been pouring money, time, effort & organization into elections at every level all across the country.
The "Good" folks are only now starting to wake up and see how far they are behind the curve, even in places they felt were "safe".

Does that stand a chance of passing?
They have 31 R's and 29 D's in their state assembly. 17 R's and 13 D's in their state senate. R in the gov seat.

AZ state legislators list

McCain state...... could have some turncoats.....

Arizona folk need to get more votes out and turn more D's to R seats.

Time to tell everyone to get off their asses and stop not voting because they don't really "like" the non communist candidate.
If you refuse to get out and vote for the candidate closest to your side because they are not "perfect" while the other side will vote for anyone on their "side" no matter how bad, you WILL loose.

THIS X 1000 people need to get off their asses and vote. Period.

It's better to get 50-70% of what you like than 100% of what you dont like.

They have 31 R's and 29 D's in their state assembly. 17 R's and 13 D's in their state senate. R in the gov seat.

AZ state legislators list

McCain state...... could have some turncoats.....

Arizona folk need to get more votes out and turn more D's to R seats.
Az has been known for electing some real winners.... its embarrassing.

I thought AZ was one of the most gun friendly states. I would have never thought a bill like that would be introduced in an intermountain west state. Eye opening to say the least. I have a couple of friends who are law enforcement and are very pro 2nd amendment, and tell me almost 95% of their colleagues are as well. Who the hell would ever enforce these crazy ass laws even if they did somehow pass?

There are alot of Cali people moving to Arizona and they want to turn our state blue, they are active and organized. I'm telling you right now if we don't get our shit together Arizona will be blue within 4 years, maybe sooner. This scumbag who wants Mcsally's seat has a good chance to win if good people do nothing. We already have Sinema and could have two dems in office from AZ if we are not careful.

I thought AZ was one of the most gun friendly states. I would have never thought a bill like that would be introduced in an intermountain west state. Eye opening to say the least. I have a couple of friends who are law enforcement and are very pro 2nd amendment, and tell me almost 95% of their colleagues are as well. Who the hell would ever enforce these crazy ass laws even if they did somehow pass?
Do they want to keep their secure jobs and pensions? They it will be them that enforce those laws.

I left law enforcement after 10 years because of such things.

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper
If any citizen of our Republic doesn't think all coming elections mean everything, we have little hope our Constitution survives. As been said, most of us have sat back and let things develop by the enemy within. Every state is under attack by growing an enemy within. But of course, we are all racist and bigots. 2020 sets the tone for our Republic. I pray for a sweeping victory and Constitution supporters to get stronger. But youth are so brainwashed and they are the future voters.

Its doubtful SCOUS will back the Constitution.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Damn. I wondered how long it would be until this stupid bullshit hit AZ. AZ is ripe for this since it has had such an influx from leftist leaning states. Seeing the push on all the gun friendly second amendment bastions in flyover country it is clear they are going all in. Time to go into overdrive on contacting my local reps and senators. IF you are in AZ I recommend you join AZCDL. Solid grass roots that fights this shit on the local level here.

I'm in for being active on this matter. This is a gut punch, and we need to do what we can to stop this from happening.

Joining some AZ organizations and will be looking at other options to be active in this. Joining AZCDL now.

IF AZ is like Illinois or Virginia or some of the other States that could care less about 2A Rights, then your Reps are already bought and paid for and could care less is *everyone* calls them and tells them to lay off. We seem to be laboring under some impression that these "Representatives" work for US because they see themselves as "elected" by US.

They don't give a fuck what you (or I or we) want or our Rights. We keep thinking we "elected" them and that there is some type of Democratic Process still in place in American Politics and Government.

We didn't elect them - they don't work for US. You can try and throw them out at the next election but the guy we replace them with will be just as bad if not worse. They don't work for US and do not Represent US. They work for money and have been bought and paid for by "The Party" which is run/owned/operated by a Global Oligarchy that want Americas 401K's, Retirement, SS, Medicare, Savings and Homes/Property and they *will* acquire that by bribing/threatening/purchasing your/our "Representation". The Republic, governed upon Democratic Process, is over.

Now comes the part they told US about when they split from England and declared themselves a Republic.

If we can keep it.

VooDoo

Who the hell would ever enforce these crazy ass laws even if they did somehow pass?
doubtful that LEO would be going house to house to confiscate. BUT, if AR's and the like are banned, you might not want to take them to the range, to shooting competitions etc. plus, forget the cops, dealers are NOT going to ship guns into your state and your FFL will not transfer any to you.

if 'just' grandfathered, then future generations won't be into shooting. either way, with less demand, shooting and shooting sports and of course guns and any care of gun laws goes down the drain.

There are alot of Cali people moving to Arizona and they want to turn our state blue, they are active and organized. I'm telling you right now if we don't get our shit together Arizona will be blue within 4 years, maybe sooner. This scumbag who wants Mcsally's seat has a good chance to win if good people do nothing. We already have Sinema and could have two dems in office from AZ if we are not careful.
You forget the south of the border that want free shit that is not owed to them. Bet they make up 30-40% of the population, even if legal, they want a better life for all their family(can’t blame them) but don’t realize what its doing to the country.
They vote D almost exclusively, even though they have common values with right side of the fence.

Reactions: 79steeler
When Sinema ran, some hidden camera clips showed here staff joking about how it's all about gun control, and about not talking about gun control.

The count went on and on, then McSally conceded before it was ever announced.

Later, it looked like the Governor had persuaded her to concede because he was going to appoint her to McCain's vacant seat, which he soon did.

Gov. Ducey looks like a RINO, talks like a RINO, walks like a RINO, and does like a RINO.

By talking McSally out of the fight, he allowed another Dem to get into the US Senate.

Since then, Sinema has been behaving like a DINO; but she's absolutely, certainly going to vote to ex the guns. Bet on it.

Watch Ducey, he's a snake.

Greg

There is sooooo much STUPID going on in this Country. It's an all out attack on the law abiding, hard working, tax paying, citizens and their rights. This has been the plan for decades, take the easy shit first, then maybe worry about the felons/tards later. I mean just F! Our gov. (Evers) is starting to throw his liberal shit in the fire here in Wis. too and it's starting to stink! There is just going to be no end to this shit and it ain't going to fix a thing either. Our representative Email system is set up to where if you don't have the proper Zip Code, you don't get recognized as being from their district, so you can't even send a "bitch" Email. I tell you, they just don't care about you or anyone else, except who holds the purse strings. Just F!! Mac:mad::confused:

I would like SCOTUS to speak on this shit solely on the grounds of the 2A and "shall not be infringed" but if not that how about along the lines of "no ex post facto laws".

Does any of the wording in COTUS mean anything?

Absolutely needs to happen, a definitive, all encompassing ruling that leaves no room for interpretation when it comes to 2A....”Right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed” is pretty fucking clear but Gun grabbers need to be made to understand (one way or another).

My only concern is Roberts. Don’t trust him at all. Trump needs to win in Nov, RBG needs to go and a constitutional conservative jurist appointed.

The AR15/AK clones and other, similar platforms are common use arms by definition. Not assault rifles as defined by the ATF (the only body whose word on these matters counts).

Bloomberg is the most significant and dire threat to freedom and liberty right now. Like others said, his fingerprints are all over this.

Looking at joining the AZCDL as well (I’m in Vegas, right next door)

The 2A is not like other judicial issues.

It's not about it being Constitutional; it's about it being the actual Constitution, in and of itself.

You cannot argue about whether the Constitution is Constitutional. That question is moot.

Infringement is not about an Amendment; it is about whether the Constitution applies to everything, or even anything.

The gun grabbers do not need to be made to understand about infringement.

They already understand. What they are doing is attacking the Constitution itself.

In my book that's not just treason, it's blatantly deliberate treason with a side dish of sedition.

Stop trying to get the SCOTUS to interpret whether the Constitution guarantees the validity of the Constitution itself.

It is the 2A that validates and defends the Constitution.

Use it or lose it; and not just the 2A, but the entire Constitution itself.

It's get off the F'n dime time, guys; and has been for a long time.

It's amazing how many of us just don't get that core part about having the 2A in the first place.

It ain't about hunting ducks, guys; or about pointing a shotgun out the window and firing it to scare away robbers, no matter how hard they try to tell you it is.

Roberts isn't the problem. Defending the Constitution itself is not his job.

It's ours. We took those oaths to defend the Constitution, as did the current members of our armed forces. We're not doing that job, and neither are they.

THIS is what martial law is supposed to be about. There's an insurrection going on, hot and wet. It's going on inside the Congress. This is not about SCOTUS making a ruling. WE make the ruling.

Are we all getting it yet...?

I believe it is incumbent upon, and time for it to happen, that the President to declare martial law. If he does, I'm with him, as I believe we all should be.

Greg

Last edited:

Exactly. The neverTrumpers are just as bad as those who don't vote. "I don't care for Trump because...blah blah blah..." is going to cause democrats to get in office, and you see what issues that creates.

The 2A is not like other judicial issues.

It's not about it being Constitutional; it's about it being the actual Constitution, in and of itself.

You cannot argue about whether the Constitution is Constitutional. That question is moot.

Infringement is not about an Amendment; it is about whether the Constitution applies to everything, or even anything.

The gun grabbers do not need to be made to understand about infringement.

They already understand. What they are doing is attacking the Constitution itself.

In my book that's not just treason, it's blatantly deliberate treason with a side dish of sedition.

Stop trying to get the SCOTUS to interpret whether the Constitution guarantees the validity of the Constitution itself.

It is the 2A that validates and defends the Constitution.

Use it or lose it; and not just the 2A, but the entire Constitution itself.

It's get off the F'n dime time, guys; and has been for a long time.

It's amazing how many of us just don't get that core part about having the 2A in the first place.

It ain't about hunting ducks, guys; or about pointing a shotgun out the window and firing it to scare away robbers, no matter how hard they try to tell you it is.

Roberts isn't the problem. Defending the Constitution itself is not his job.

It's ours. We took those oaths to defend the Constitution, as did the current members of our armed forces. We're not doing that job, and neither are they.

THIS is what martial law is supposed to be about. There's an insurrection going on, hot and wet. It's going on inside the Congress. This is not about SCOTUS making a ruling. WE make the ruling.

Are we all getting it yet...?

I believe it is incumbent upon, and time for it to happen, that the President to declare martial law. If he does, I'm with him, as I believe we all should be.

Greg

SCOTUS is the final arbiter of constitutionally of passed legislation at the present time...your post reflects an idealized reality, not the one we currently live in ....Our elected representatives are being bought off, are communists themselves or are laying down when it comes to making laws that reflect the letter and spirit of the Constitution....When legislatures / law making bodies at all levels pass laws in conflict with the COTUS, the courts’ job is to step in and nullify those laws.

My concern is that, when it comes to the 2A, Roberts won’t do right by the Constitution when presented the opportunity; likely he will cite the same fucking “public policy” cop-out that has been used in the past to shit on the constitution and erode liberty when he rules against our position (which align perfectly with the COTUS)...As long as we are taking about present and likely near future state of our country, Roberts is a concern. I hope I am wrong about him.

Making gun grabbers understand: re-read that part of my post then most of yours and you will see we are aligned (ie I GET IT as does most everyone else on heresaying I or we don’t is not correct).

We only differ on the sequencing of events but I cannot blame you for wanting to go right to “martial law” and start tearing shit up.

For now, we need to vote, driving influence and changing minds at the margins of the political landscape so that it doesn’t come to either:

A) putting our hopes in Roberts
B) fighting another war for independence/freedom

If voting and the SCOUS let us down, then there is only one option left.
?

Last edited: