• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia ALERT: Democrats planning to make possession of ANY SEMI-AUTO firearms a Class-6 felony.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • New concerning information behind the VA Democrats' incessant and aggressive gun ban efforts. Democratic lawmakers, if they win the General Assembly after the November 5, 2019 elections, are planning to pass bills that will make possession of ANY firearm that can accept a "10 round or higher capacity" magazine a Class-6 felony.

IMPLICATIONS: Consider the fact that magazine entensions have been made even for the shitty Lorcin and Jimenez .25 and .32 caliber "hood blasters". There are Glock drums and single stack extenders that allow their respective pistols to fire anywhere between 25 to 60 rounds.

The passing of this bill will effectively mean the banning of all semi-automatic pistols and rifles that feeds from an external magazine.

This revelation comes just days after the police chief of Charlottesville, VA, gave a speech at a US House Judiciary meeting called "Protecting America From Assault Weapons", supporting not just a total gun ban, but the banning of "any weapons that may be used to commit murder".

----------
    On Sept. 25, the Democrat-led U.S. House Judiciary Committee held a 3 1/2 hearing entitled “Protecting America From Assault Weapons.” That framing of the issue underscored the erroneous notion that Americans need protection from inanimate objects, rather than from violent criminals who have and always will use any means at their disposal to harm innocent, defenseless people. It also revealed the unfortunate agenda of the proceedings, which was to emphasize politics and finger-pointing over any useful exploration of how Congress might take meaningful steps to improve public safety.

The most startling claim of the proceedings came when Dr. RaShall Brackney, Chief of the Charlottesville Police Department in Virginia responded to a question from Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) about whether she would support a ban on hunting rifles. “I believe any weapon that can be used to hunt individuals should be banned,” Brackney replied.

This admission seemed to indicate that Brackney would be open to the banning of any firearm – or even any weapon – whatsoever, since a criminal bent on “hunt[ing] individuals” could use virtually any firearm for that purpose.

Dr. Brackney was given two opportunities by pro-gun committee members to walk back or provide more context for that statement. Instead, she dug in and reiterated the statement.

Rep. Greg Steube (R-Fla.) even asked her directly, “Okay, so you then stand for the proposition to ban any type of firearm, because any firearm can be used and misused to kill people.”

Rather than answering the question directly, Dr. Brackney began talking about police and the social contract. Rep. Steube tried asking again, only to be interrupted by an anti-gun committee member who tried to raise a point of order. She claimed that Rep. Steube was “attacking” the witness – when in fact he was merely trying to get a straight answer – and requested that he “tone down his words.” That exchange took up most of Steube’s remaining time for questioning, which was not reinstated.

Again, however, Rep. Steube tried, to clarify, asking, “Any type of weapon … that can be used to kill people should be banned?” “Sir,” Brackney replied, “you’re adding the word ‘type.’
    I said ‘any weapons,’ so that’s my answer. Thank you.”

The entire exchange can be seen at this link.

Notably, none of the committee members or witnesses in favor of the ban attempted to distance themselves from Brackney’s push for a complete gun ban.

Unfortunately, Dr. Brackney’s statements may have been one of the only honest claims of the entire hearing by those arguing in favor of the ban.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a Harvard Law School graduate, told a breathtaking whopper about the U.S. Supreme Court’s pivotal Second Amendment decision, District of Columbia v. Heller. He claimed the decision says, “the Second Amendment gives you a right to a handgun for purposes of self-defense and a rifle for purposes of hunting or recreation, but nowhere does it give you a right to weapons of war … .”

The essence of the Heller decision is that Americans have a right to possess the sorts of bearable arms “in common use for lawful purposes,” particularly self-defense, and that handguns qualify because they are overwhelmingly chosen by responsible, law-abiding persons for that purpose. Notably, the decision does not purport to overturn the 1939 Supreme Court case of U.S. v. Miller, which held that the Second Amendment protection extends to arms that are “part of the ordinary military equipment” or the use of which “could contribute to the common defense.” It also notes that while Americans of the founding era might have owned firearms primarily for self-defense and hunting, the founders themselves wanted to ensure the Second Amendment provided an effective check against disarming the people, which in turn was necessary to “be able to resist tyranny.”

Nowhere does either decision suggest that rifles are only protected to the extent they are used for hunting or recreation. Indeed, Heller makes clear that self-defense is the “core lawful purpose” with which the Second Amendment is concerned.

Another theme pushed again and again was that “assault weapons” like the AR-15 are “battlefield weapons” that have no place on “America’s streets.”

Fortunately, as witness Amy Swearer testifies, the overwhelmingly majority of the 16 million or so AR and AK pattern rifles in America are not “on the streets” but in the homes of law-abiding owners who never have and never will use them for anything other than lawful purposes. Violent criminals have not embraced semi-automatic rifles as their “weapons of choice.”

Rifles of all types, of which the guns that would be categorized as “assault weapons” are only a subset, are used in only 2% of homicides. In 2018, more than five times as many people were killed with knives than were killed with all rifles. The same year, more than twice as many people were killed with personal weapons like hands, fists, or feet.

When all was said and done, gun owners had no reassurance that there was any limiting principle to the anti-gun committee members’ prohibitive intentions or that they were willing to learn anything that would influence their decision-making. Indeed, one could imagine that long after semi-automatic rifles were banned, the exact same hearing could be held on the next class of firearm law-abiding gun owners would be forced to surrender because the guns were used in crimes they did not commit.
    ----------

The video showing the tense showdown between Rep. Greg Steube (R-Florida) and Charlottesville Police Chief Dr. RaShall Brackney can be viewed below at this C-Span link:

The dropping out of Beto O'Rourke from the presidential race does not mean that the threat of a total gun ban has passed. Many extremists in the total disarmament campaign have now grown quite bold and are not afraid to blatantly state their intentions with our hallowed rights, liberty, and traditions. The last time that American values and culture have came under the direct threat of annihilation was on the morning of December 7, 1941.

November 5, 2019 will be an extremely crucial day. If the Democrats are allowed to take the General Assembly, that will pave the way for them to open the floodgates and release their totalitarian poison gas over the state from their filthy urban enclaves at will.

Take one long and close look at the official seal and motto of the State of Virginia:

500px-seal_of_virginia.JPEG_custom-5eb7fb48876d55a1970950d0107a078c7be7aea3-s800-c85.jpeg

The last time that the homes, family traditions, and moral values of Virginia's citizens came under attack, these men rose to the call and defended the state from it's enemies...

general-robert-e-lee-linda-eades-blackburn.jpg

1253947-6.jpg

932faef49d22c876422c0142096233dd.jpg

stonewall-kicks-ass-780x597.jpeg

The recent and alarming developments have shown that the call to arms for Virginia's citizens and it's brothers all across the country may not be that far off. Who will be ready to answer it again? I have already made my decision many years ago.

Now, what does this mean for something like, say, a slide-action or lever-action rifle that has a 13-round tube? Or my old Remington .22 that I'm sure can fit at least ten .22 Shorts in its tube? There are revolvers that hold waaay more than six shots; they're almost all antiques or reproductions, and if they're cartridge they're gonna be seriously outdated or even obsolete (pinfire or calibres that haven't been produced in over a century), but a modern BP LeMat with 9 .44 balls and a buckshot charge could still do some damage anyway.

Reactions: 338dude
    I'm won't comply, suck my dick.

Make me a felon for no reason, I will try my best at being the felon that you will lose much sleep over from sheer fear...

Stupid motherfuckers are not the first or the last fools to play chicken on railroad tracks or stick metal forks into electrical outlets KNOWING what will happen.

New concerning information behind the VA Democrats' incessant and aggressive gun ban efforts. Democratic lawmakers, if they win the General Assembly after the November 5, 2019 elections, are planning to pass bills that will make possession of ANY firearm that can accept a "10 round or higher capacity" magazine a Class-6 felony.

IMPLICATIONS: Consider the fact that magazine entensions have been made even for the shitty Lorcin and Jimenez .25 and .32 caliber "hood blasters". There are Glock drums and single stack extenders that allow their respective pistols to fire anywhere between 25 to 60 rounds.

The passing of this bill will effectively mean the banning of all semi-automatic pistols and rifles that feeds from an external magazine.

This revelation comes just days after the police chief of Charlottesville, VA, gave a speech at a US House Judiciary meeting called "Protecting America From Assault Weapons", supporting not just a total gun ban, but the banning of "any weapons that may be used to commit murder".

----------
    On Sept. 25, the Democrat-led U.S. House Judiciary Committee held a 3 1/2 hearing entitled “Protecting America From Assault Weapons.” That framing of the issue underscored the erroneous notion that Americans need protection from inanimate objects, rather than from violent criminals who have and always will use any means at their disposal to harm innocent, defenseless people. It also revealed the unfortunate agenda of the proceedings, which was to emphasize politics and finger-pointing over any useful exploration of how Congress might take meaningful steps to improve public safety.

The most startling claim of the proceedings came when Dr. RaShall Brackney, Chief of the Charlottesville Police Department in Virginia responded to a question from Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) about whether she would support a ban on hunting rifles. “I believe any weapon that can be used to hunt individuals should be banned,” Brackney replied.

This admission seemed to indicate that Brackney would be open to the banning of any firearm – or even any weapon – whatsoever, since a criminal bent on “hunt[ing] individuals” could use virtually any firearm for that purpose.

Dr. Brackney was given two opportunities by pro-gun committee members to walk back or provide more context for that statement. Instead, she dug in and reiterated the statement.

Rep. Greg Steube (R-Fla.) even asked her directly, “Okay, so you then stand for the proposition to ban any type of firearm, because any firearm can be used and misused to kill people.”

Rather than answering the question directly, Dr. Brackney began talking about police and the social contract. Rep. Steube tried asking again, only to be interrupted by an anti-gun committee member who tried to raise a point of order. She claimed that Rep. Steube was “attacking” the witness – when in fact he was merely trying to get a straight answer – and requested that he “tone down his words.” That exchange took up most of Steube’s remaining time for questioning, which was not reinstated.

Again, however, Rep. Steube tried, to clarify, asking, “Any type of weapon … that can be used to kill people should be banned?” “Sir,” Brackney replied, “you’re adding the word ‘type.’
    I said ‘any weapons,’ so that’s my answer. Thank you.”

The entire exchange can be seen at this link.

Notably, none of the committee members or witnesses in favor of the ban attempted to distance themselves from Brackney’s push for a complete gun ban.

Unfortunately, Dr. Brackney’s statements may have been one of the only honest claims of the entire hearing by those arguing in favor of the ban.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a Harvard Law School graduate, told a breathtaking whopper about the U.S. Supreme Court’s pivotal Second Amendment decision, District of Columbia v. Heller. He claimed the decision says, “the Second Amendment gives you a right to a handgun for purposes of self-defense and a rifle for purposes of hunting or recreation, but nowhere does it give you a right to weapons of war … .”

The essence of the Heller decision is that Americans have a right to possess the sorts of bearable arms “in common use for lawful purposes,” particularly self-defense, and that handguns qualify because they are overwhelmingly chosen by responsible, law-abiding persons for that purpose. Notably, the decision does not purport to overturn the 1939 Supreme Court case of U.S. v. Miller, which held that the Second Amendment protection extends to arms that are “part of the ordinary military equipment” or the use of which “could contribute to the common defense.” It also notes that while Americans of the founding era might have owned firearms primarily for self-defense and hunting, the founders themselves wanted to ensure the Second Amendment provided an effective check against disarming the people, which in turn was necessary to “be able to resist tyranny.”

Nowhere does either decision suggest that rifles are only protected to the extent they are used for hunting or recreation. Indeed, Heller makes clear that self-defense is the “core lawful purpose” with which the Second Amendment is concerned.

Another theme pushed again and again was that “assault weapons” like the AR-15 are “battlefield weapons” that have no place on “America’s streets.”

Fortunately, as witness Amy Swearer testifies, the overwhelmingly majority of the 16 million or so AR and AK pattern rifles in America are not “on the streets” but in the homes of law-abiding owners who never have and never will use them for anything other than lawful purposes. Violent criminals have not embraced semi-automatic rifles as their “weapons of choice.”

Rifles of all types, of which the guns that would be categorized as “assault weapons” are only a subset, are used in only 2% of homicides. In 2018, more than five times as many people were killed with knives than were killed with all rifles. The same year, more than twice as many people were killed with personal weapons like hands, fists, or feet.

When all was said and done, gun owners had no reassurance that there was any limiting principle to the anti-gun committee members’ prohibitive intentions or that they were willing to learn anything that would influence their decision-making. Indeed, one could imagine that long after semi-automatic rifles were banned, the exact same hearing could be held on the next class of firearm law-abiding gun owners would be forced to surrender because the guns were used in crimes they did not commit.
    ----------

The video showing the tense showdown between Rep. Greg Steube (R-Florida) and Charlottesville Police Chief Dr. RaShall Brackney can be viewed below at this C-Span link:

The dropping out of Beto O'Rourke from the presidential race does not mean that the threat of a total gun ban has passed. Many extremists in the total disarmament campaign have now grown quite bold and are not afraid to blatantly state their intentions with our hallowed rights, liberty, and traditions. The last time that American values and culture have came under the direct threat of annihilation was on the morning of December 7, 1941.

November 5, 2019 will be an extremely crucial day. If the Democrats are allowed to take the General Assembly, that will pave the way for them to open the floodgates and release their totalitarian poison gas over the state from their filthy urban enclaves at will.

Take one long and close look at the official seal and motto of the State of Virginia:

500px-seal_of_virginia.JPEG_custom-5eb7fb48876d55a1970950d0107a078c7be7aea3-s800-c85.jpeg

The last time that the homes, family traditions, and moral values of Virginia's citizens came under attack, these men rose to the call and defended the state from it's enemies...

general-robert-e-lee-linda-eades-blackburn.jpg

1253947-6.jpg

932faef49d22c876422c0142096233dd.jpg

stonewall-kicks-ass-780x597.jpeg

The recent and alarming developments have shown that the call to arms for Virginia's citizens and it's brothers all across the country may not be that far off. Who will be ready to answer it again? I have already made my decision many years ago.

Bet actual criminals using a semi auto with more than ten rounds in the commision of their crimes are exempt.......

That's really one of the most insulting things about it. I could wake up one day and be a fucking felon just because I didn't pay the proper licensing and fees. And let's make that clear, this is not banning outright, it's a certification paywall— PDs, gov, FFL people don't have to worry about shit.

Now, what does this mean for something like, say, a slide-action or lever-action rifle that has a 13-round tube? Or my old Remington .22 that I'm sure can fit at least ten .22 Shorts in its tube? There are revolvers that hold waaay more than six shots; they're almost all antiques or reproductions, and if they're cartridge they're gonna be seriously outdated or even obsolete (pinfire or calibres that haven't been produced in over a century), but a modern BP LeMat with 9 .44 balls and a buckshot charge could still do some damage anyway.

I believe they are specifically targeting semi-automatics that can accept an external magazine. They want to make all semi-automatics illegal to own. Handguns as well as rifles.

I believe they are specifically targeting semi-automatics that can accept an external magazine. They want to make all semi-automatics illegal to own. Handguns as well as rifles.
    It's a bit vague, but then again that's how they get you. Guess I'll have to rethink going to work for the Smithsonian or some such, 'cause I'm sure as fuck not gonna move anywhere and leave my guns behind.

The VCDL (VA Citizens Defense League) has been keeping a close tab on this shit, it's been ebbing back and forth for the last year or so. There isn't another issue that I am aware of which they are distracting from, other than the fact that all politicians have only two roles which are to ban shit and/or tax shit.

The VCDL (VA Citizens Defense League) has been keeping a close tab on this shit, it's been ebbing back and forth for the last year or so. There isn't another issue that I am aware of which they are distracting from, other than the fact that all politicians have only two roles which are to ban shit and/or tax shit.
    unsurprisingly, both of those functions are performed by taking your lawful property away from you.

I am reasonably certain that some "politicians" would literally tax and/or ban shit if they thought it would help the climate "crisis". Except for San Francisco, of course, because you can't ban shit there. It would be discriminatory against vagrants.

Make me a felon for no reason, I will try my best at being the felon that you will lose much sleep over from sheer fear...

Stupid motherfuckers are not the first or the last fools to play chicken on railroad tracks or stick metal forks into electrical outlets KNOWING what will happen.
    When the government legislates you into being a felon, be the best felon you can be. Make them proud. ?

I am reasonably certain that some "politicians" would literally tax and/or ban shit if they thought it would help the climate "crisis". Except for San Francisco, of course, because you can't ban shit there. It would be discriminatory against vagrants.
    These are the people that ban plastic bags and straws. Then give out free syringes. WTF?

Well well, you know what pisses me off about this? It’s not the fact that they are trying this, I mean that pisses me off to but that is expected. What pisses me off is the supposed pro2A guys I know in VA that are being fudds and are saying things like I don’t care because I’m PD and I’ll be exempt or I have an FFL so who cares and crap like that. That’s what I mean when I say we are our own worst enemy. If you can’t stand for your rights with the guy next to you whether it applies to you or not then you can’t call yourself Pro2A. Nothing chaps my ass more than those that say they don’t care because it doesn’t apply to them because they are somehow in some elite group. That’s bullshit. Stand up for and with your brothers! We all stand together or we will all most assuredly fall.

SCOTUS needs to address obvious “infringement”. This is no different than deciding that you are now a felon because you exercised your right to vote - and voted for somebody they didn’t want to win.

Way too many placing all of their bets on SCOTUS doing the right thing. They don’t have to hear any of these cases which imo is BS. They work for us and imo shouldn’t be able to cherry pick cases, especially for what they get paid.

VA was for decades a conservative state, I was born and raised there. As the 4 or so counties that make up nothern VA have grown exponentially in population, the state has become disgustingly leftist. It is part of what caused me to leave VA and move to Alabama. I could not stand being around all that leftist stupid anymore.

This is some serious bullshit, this ban is worse than the nonsense that California and Maryland have done. I don't believe it will pass, but the problem is they will keep trying over and over and over until something gets by.

A story about VA and gun laws

In the late 80's, Fairfax County in Northern VA (One of the worst counties that ever existed) had a 7 day waiting period if you wanted to buy a pistol. Those that knew would just drive an hour south into Stafford county and buy pistols and then drive home with them same day (no wait there). Fairfax tried to pass some even more infringing gun laws years later and the state leaders were like oh fuck no you are not, and the state made a law that said it was illegal for a lower government to pass a more restrictive gun law than state govt. That immediately removed the 7 day wait that Fairfax had in place for years, it was great, and it was a smart thing to do. It immediately stopped the nonsense anti gun laws below the state level.

Instead of there always being anti gun bills and restricted gun bills and infringe on this or that to do with gun bills, states should pass laws making it illegal to even put up for vote bills that infringe on gun rights. Then these shitty bills would stop and the anti's would stop putting this shit up to a vote and it would not come up over and over and over

They would now have another step, they would have to repeal the law that says they can't restrict gun ownership before they could resume talking about restricting gun ownership. It would push them backwards one more step in their mission or least give them a wall to have to knock down.

I must be missing something legally speaking, why isn't something like this being done?

State level?
    Federal Level?

How about some bills specifically protecting gun rights go up for vote, the 2A is always the anchor, but more laws need to get on the books in front of the 2A, to slow down the possibility of the Anti gun bills coming up for vote every year. Should make it harder for them to even put anything up to a vote that would restrict.

6th degree felony?

So basically turning everything into "Felony", pretty much getting rid of the whole "misdemeanor" category completely so now everything is a "felony" so they can take away all your rights for anything they can catch you with....

And yet we have the fuds going on about "well if it's a felony tough luck they should loose all their rights no questions, submit"......

So even if your gun has a 5 round magazine, if somebody somewhere has figured out how to make an 11 round extender for it, you are a felon and loose your rights all across the country (including when you move to a free state where it would be perfectly legal).

We should start attacking this whole stupid "Felony means you loose all your rights forever"... BS all the "good" folks seem to worship.

Maybe if what you got to be a "felon" for is totally legal in a "free" state, then you should still keep your rights.

Charlottesville here.

-Brackney is a first class cunt POS.

-There is a reason they are picking Charlottesville to start this shit. Its the cradle of American democracy. Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Henry. Its the same reason they started their shit here two years ag, trying to get the statues taken down. Very high % of gun owners. Kill the heart and head and the body dies with it.

-If they do this, and I dont think they can pull it off because the senate is staunchly to the right, there will be a mass exodus. At least one, anyway,

Charlottesville here.

-There is a reason they are picking Charlottesville to start this shit. Its the cradle of American democracy. Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Henry. Its the same reason they started their shit here two years ag, trying to get the statues taken down. Very high % of gun owners. Kill the heart and head and the body dies with it.

-If they do this, and I dont think they can pull it off because the senate is staunchly to the right, there will be a mass exodus. At least one, anyway,
    Buy more ammo!

I may live in the PNW currently but I am a Virginian through and through. May just have to heed the call of Appalachia in her time of distress.

From the first notes of the banjo, and every twang of the guitar that I have heard from that region, I have fallen in love with the Appalachia and everywhere else down to Texarkana and the Gulf Coast. I may be born and living in New York but my heart is below the Mason-Dixon line.

I am not going to allow the new and current breed of carpetbagging cocksuckers to take a shit down the few remaining wells we have where still the purest water from the Shenandoah flows...

It has to start somewhere, why not there? People who have never done anything but take from this nation need a final block of instruction before moving on to the other side. Some are just marking time until their services are needed/required to restore this nation to it's roots in the same fashion it was founded. Some will frown/cry, yet others will smile/laugh. Either way it's going to happen at some point an somewhere,... that hole is just as good as anywhere else.

It's a little dumb law here a little dumb law there....any asshole that ever said "fuck bumpstocks they are stupid" are no different than these fudds that say "fuck semi autos I don't need them for hunting" When you are ok with blaming the tool instead of the fool behind the tool well guess what you become just another fool!

If they are banging this particular #3 washtub loudly, you need to look hard at what they are trying to sneak into law. This law isn't their real goal.
    Stop being fixated on the big yellow tennis balls.

If y'all need an example I'll film my two boxers with their tennis balls for illustration.
    View attachment 7175980

What you made my favorite ball illegal!!! ...................Fine come get it, it's right here!

Come and Take It

Murph Ball.jpg

You wanna see some very intelligent folks from the deep end, VA has more than its fair share. High on the list of states I would not pull this shit with.

I honestly don't expect it to pass, but like I said this is just another wave in a rising shit tide of infringement coming out of our cities and DC.

I have made my feelings on this clear several times. The real problem in Virginia is the mandatory redistricting that took place because of the 4th Circuit Court of appeals and the POS attorney general (democrat) who refused to appeal. Care to guess which party benefits from the redistricting? All Republicans are in though races. The democrat running against my delegate is a lying slum lord who has never held office. Actually, no one really knows what she does other that lie. During the last 3-4 weeks she has received contributions totaling $500,000. All but a small handful were from out of state. The in-state contributions during the same period totaled less than $200.

If the democrats take control, don't bet against that bunch passing serious firearm restrictions, huge tax increases, and horrible abortion laws. The governor, Lt. governor, and attorney general all support extreme laws in all three areas. I never though I would see this happen to Virginia. Truly sad.

I can believe it. Northern VA has been clear on its unilateral money talks approach to local politics for decades now. Got transplants being elected left and right, making laws and huge community changes just to be gone to FL or some damn elsewhere five years later. I could tell you some pretty terrible shit that this meant for local farmers, and really anyone with ancestral productive land which the community saw as useful for themselves. It's despicable.

Reactions: GibsonBanjos
    Charlottesville here.

If you’re from Charlottesville and the Chief there is the problem then why aren’t you involved in removing that asshole? At least tangentially? Perhaps you are and if so, my apologies.
    He has such a terrific record. Riots, people being run over and isn’t he the yo-yo that posted a sniper on an icy roof? (@sirhrmechanic has it for a signature line :)) He’s obviously a competent person for that position (sarcasm)
    Before the flames begin, in my home state I have attended every 2nd rally, testified before committees of the state legislature and established contact and voiced concern verbally, by email and letter, with all my national reps and senators. I’m involved. I also put my money where my mouth is with organizations protecting my rights. I have also written pieces and editorial commentaries (which frequently get completely ignored and unpublished)
    In the event I’ve triggered bancat by criticizing a Chief of Police it was not intended as a police hammering post, just one bad individual. If I’m banned so be it.

I hope it passes so it goes straight to SCOTUS and we can be done with this nonsense once and for all. Then we can just panic about ammo. May even help out the states that have already done mag restrictions.

Because these laws target random insane people
    No they don't. They target law abiding and upstanding citizens. Crime is always the excuse. This is nothing more than cultural hate against lawful gun ownership and freedom. This is the left lashing out against anyone who votes against them, punishing us for believing in what we believe.

"...but the banning of "any weapons that may be used to commit murder". "

So a drunk driver hits a pedestrian with their vehicle. Are those on the list? This is asinine!!!

Last edited:
    No they don't. They target law abiding and upstanding citizens. Crime is always the excuse. This is nothing more than cultural hate against lawful gun ownership and freedom. This is the left lashing out against anyone who votes against them, punishing us for believing in what we believe.

Semantics, really. I agree with you.

Reactions: 338dude