• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Democrats pre-file assault weapons ban SB-16. Line in the sand has been drawn.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Full details of Senate Bill 16 is available here in PDF format:

Outline of Democrats' main plans begins on page 7.

Condensed version:

· Any semi-automatic rifle that holds more than 10 rounds and/or possess "military" features such as flash hiders and folding stocks are banned.

· Any semi-automatic pistol with capacity of 10 or more rounds are banned.

· Any semi-automatic pistol with detachable magazine that also feature integrated suppressor threading is subject to FELONY charges for the owner.

· Magazines and any feeding devices that can hold 10 or more rounds prohibited.

· Any shotgun with a magazine or tube that holds more than 7 cartridges also banned.

· Violators of the above are subject to felony charges. (Note: Felony charges also mean the stripping of voting rights.)

· Defensive carrying of pistols prohibited on state Capitol grounds and any building operated by state funding.

· Considerable funds to be diverted into correctional centers for the prolonged incarceration of firearms violators.

· Prior and current law enforcement members exempt from rulings.

· No grandfather clauses for any items on the prohibited list.

· Gun owners have until the July of 2020 to demonstrate full compliance if SB-16 passes.

ATTENTION not just Virginia residents, but gun owners and respectable people throughout the entire USA: This is a major line that has just been drawn in the sand by those who wish nothing else upon us but harm, humiliation, and death. Those who may, in the past or present, simply suggest "voting with your feet" and moving to a "free" state... There are only few places to move to now as the statists gain even more ground and are emboldened by their recent victories. Very soon, it is going to become a battle for existence. And the harrowing truth is that only one side can exist. And history, recent and past, have demonstrated that only one side of this social and political spectrum has always been seeking to inflict harm, death, and destruction upon anyone who does not agree with them. For years, those of us who seek nothing more in this life than to contribute to our communities, watch our children grow up, and tell our sweethearts that we love them every day and night, have tolerated and done nothing to defend our lives and traditions against the malignancy that is now threatening to destroy our country. A malignancy even more abhorrent and repulsive than those which had taken wholesale innocent American lives on the mornings of December 7th, 1941 and September 11, 2001. Those who wish to disarm us, wants us and our loved ones to suffer and die at the hands of the criminal filth that they have empowered and set loose upon our communities. What are we to do, when those who want us eradicated are actively pursuing that goal?

General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson CSA: May, 1861. "You have chosen to inaugurate civil war".

Full details of Senate Bill 16 is available here in PDF format:

Defensive carrying of pistols prohibited on state Capitol grounds and any building operated by state funding.

Not that the entire thing isn't FUBAR, but that one really gets me. Here in Utah it is the exact opposite from that. Any building that is publicly funded is open to CCW. This is how we can carry in any public school, library, and the Capitol to name a few.

One city took ownership of a sports stadium/concert venue years ago. They don't wand you or anything walking in. Security just watches you looking for anything obvious. The Utah jazz venue is private property and you have to run through a gauntlet of security and metal detectors.

Last edited:
    Not that the entire thing isn't FUBAR, but that one really gets me. Here in Utah it is the exact opposite from that. Any building that is publicly funded is open to CCW. This is how we can carry in any public school, library, and the Capitol to name a few.

One city took ownership of a sports stadium/concert venue years ago. They don't wand you are anything walking in. Security just watches you looking for anything obvious. The Utah jazz venue is private property and you have to run through a gauntlet of security and metal detectors.
    "For now." [Evil cackles] -George Soros
    Don't believe me? Just ask Kalifornia, Virginia, etc. That's what they thought too at one point or another.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Shotguns?

How many crimes been committed with a suppressed pistol?

I can’t think of one.

I’ll pray for your state. You citizens have work to do.

Make them regret it.

As others have pointed out, this is a Soros wishlist piggybacking on the fears of the Virginia Beach shooting.

sucks ass for Virgifornia.

Kind of ironic, everyone always talks shit about Cali having dumb ass laws but never helped us fight by donating to our legal battles, now that shit has crept up onto your doorstep.

Seems 2a groups end up laughing at the guys behind enemy lines all while the enemy grows. I'll be in virgina for thanksgiving and i'll make sure to spend money in gun stores there and hopefully they can put that towards building the coffers of the legal teams that are gonna have one hell of a fight on their hands.

No grandfather clause....so they will likely be looking at implementing wholesale confiscation and resort to all measures and strategies for identifying “violators”.

Among those strategies is likely to be large scale data mining, in particular of Va-specific and national gun and pro-2A sites like this one.

VA residents posting pics of their set ups here and other sites and social media platforms should start scrubbing all such pictures or related content that can potentially tie themselves to the banned items.

Not trying to spread paranoia but the tech exists and of course was developed by gun grabbing cucks:

Question: Are any VA - based pro2A groups drafting up legal challenges to this fucking shit so it’s ready to go? Would seem that DC v Heller would on its own nullify this bill given it bans the sale and possession of common use arms with NO Grandfather clause.... All pistols as well as AR15s/AK47 clones and the like are considered “common use” for constitutional purposes per that ruling.

This, in addition to the MD mess, will have the effect of isolating the swamp even further from thr hordes of the Republican unwashed and their counterrevolutionary tendencies.

Poor Patrick Henry must be spinning in his grave.

"For now." [Evil cackles] -George Soros
    Don't believe me? Just ask Kalifornia, Virginia, etc. That's what they thought too at one point or another.
    I wouldn't say you are wrong. Anything is possible. But we have secret weapon. Mormons and the LDS church. Back in the '90s some Californians tried to move in and we started to hear "that is not how we did it in California". They tried to get some stupid leftist laws passed. The conservative majority quickly squashed that bull shit. I don't know if they assimilated or moved but haven't heard much from them in 20 years. Currently Utah is not even in the top 10 states that Californians move to when leaving that shit hole.

The point is, They don't take kindly to outsiders telling them what the fuck to do. I am not LDS, I just enjoy riding their coat tails on such matters.

That was then - this is now. An armed militia marching on the Capitol would likely be met with troops....not saying it can't happen but I think the possibility is slim.

Time for Virginians to form 2A sanctuary counties and tell the Government that the counties will not enforce infringement laws.

VooDoo

I can’t say that I am surprised another state is trying this. I’ll be more surprised if they actually pass it. That is what will trigger the legal challenges. If those fail, let the resistance rise to stop the implication. Start with seeing where your local sheriff stand then move to adjacent counties.

Leave the state capital for last once you have the counties backing you.

sucks ass for Virgifornia.

Kind of ironic, everyone always talks shit about Cali having dumb ass laws but never helped us fight by donating to our legal battles, now that shit has crept up onto your doorstep.

Seems 2a groups end up laughing at the guys behind enemy lines all while the enemy grows. I'll be in virgina for thanksgiving and i'll make sure to spend money in gun stores there and hopefully they can put that towards building the coffers of the legal teams that are gonna have one hell of a fight on their hands.

Spending money or donating to 2A groups is pissing in the wind in 2019. The ONLY thing that can stop this is people with guns in the streets. Blood and death sends a powerful message. That is just the way it is.

That was then - this is now. An armed militia marching on the Capitol would likely be met with troops....not saying it can't happen but I think the possibility is slim.

Time for Virginians to form 2A sanctuary counties and tell the Government that the counties will not enforce infringement laws.

VooDoo

Id be perfectly fine with that sir. Many of us took oaths, if other troops want to go against theirs then that is fine. Imo, a show of force is exactly what is needed because you clearly cannot work in the peaceful arena as that hasn’t got anyone anywhere but where we are currently. We aren’t slaves, we don’t bow down to them, they work for us. They need to be reminded. Many of us are sick of seeing our money and our resources used to go against us. You know stuff we are forced to pay, like taxation without representation. I don’t live in VA but y’all better get your butts together and fight this tooth and nail, if not it will most assuredly spread.I don’t live anywhere near VA but if I can help in any way, I will. I’m not going to be one of those people that just says, “sucks for VA!” I’m willing to help however I can. I’d y’all want to march on armed, ill join but it’s got to be a few hundred thousand.

I can’t say that I am surprised another state is trying this. I’ll be more surprised if they actually pass it. That is what will trigger the legal challenges. If those fail, let the resistance rise to stop the implication. Start with seeing where your local sheriff stand then move to adjacent counties.

Leave the state capital for last once you have the counties backing you.

Why pack up and move? 99% of the people dont have that option. Fuck that. Organize even just 50-100 people, heavily armed and all them tell a treasonous sheriff to stick it up his ass. What is the local dept going to do against 50 heavily armed men? Not a fucking thing.

Edit: And go locked and loaded. Ready to fight or die. Theyll get the message. Dont go with the ammo still at home and the actions open. That is a waste of time.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Id be perfectly fine with that sir. Many of us took oaths, if other troops want to go against theirs then that is fine. Imo, a show of force is exactly what is needed because you clearly cannot work in the peaceful arena as that hasn’t got anyone anywhere but where we are currently. We aren’t slaves, we don’t bow down to them, they work for us. They need to be reminded. Many of us are sick of seeing our money and our resources used to go against us. You know stuff we are forced to pay, like taxation without representation. I don’t live in VA but y’all better get your butts together and fight this tooth and nail, if not it will most assuredly spread.I don’t live anywhere near VA but if I can help in any way, I will. I’m not going to be one of those people that just says, “sucks for VA!” I’m willing to help however I can. I’d y’all want to march on armed, ill join but it’s got to be a few hundred thousand.

If everybody would march locally, it would get done faster. Reminder, everything starts and stops at the local level.

Why pack up and move? 99% of the people dont have that option. Fuck that. Organize even just 50-100 people, heavily armed and all them tell a treasonous sheriff to stick it up his ass. What is the local dept going to do against 50 heavily armed men? Not a fucking thing.

Edit: And go locked and loaded. Ready to fight or die. Theyll get the message. Dont go with the ammo still at home and the actions open. That is a waste of time.

I never said anything about moving.

I said start with your local sheriff then get the adjacent counties to back you as well.

Question: Are any VA - based pro2A groups drafting up legal challenges to this fucking shit so it’s ready to go? Would seem that DC v Heller would on its own nullify this bill given it bans the sale and possession of common use arms with NO Grandfather clause.... All pistols as well as AR15s/AK47 clones and the like are considered “common use” for constitutional purposes per that ruling.

Well..... the NRA is headquartered in Fairfax Va....

By the way, this is one reason I think pro2A rally’s are a bad idea. I think that rally in DC was used as a gauge for this. They seen that weak ass shit and were like clearly most people don’t care about this anymore, there isn’t many of them that’s going to fight and bam, now you have crap like this bill. They think they numbers are weak and so far we aren’t proving otherwise.

You out number these people taking away your 2nd amendment rights you must be proactive . I would muster up The People and take into custody these people who are removing your rights granted under the Constitution and God and bring them to trial for crimes against the Constitution. You don't need to use the corrupt legal system but instead a Patriot Court made up of American Patriots who are bound to protecting the Constitution. If you follow the terms set forth in that document you will be upholding the laws of the Constitution as set forth by our Forefathers.

Im in NC. I dont want this shit in my state so as soon as something gets organized, im ready to make the drive up that way to support. I have friends and family in VA. Im not going to sit here and talk a bunch of noise with my chest blown up and not offer to help. Lets boogie.

Here's a copy and past of a portion of SB 16
    "Assault firearm" means:
    1. A semi-automatic center-fire rifle that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 10 rounds;
    2. A semi-automatic center-fire rifle that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has one of the following characteristics: (i) a folding or telescoping stock; (ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the rifle; (iii) a thumbhole stock; (iv) a second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (v) a bayonet mount; (vi) a grenade launcher; (vii) a flare launcher; (viii) a silencer; (ix) a flash suppressor; (x) a muzzle brake; (xi) a muzzle compensator; (xii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting (a) a silencer, (b) a flash suppressor, (c) a muzzle brake, or (d) a muzzle compensator; or (xiii) any characteristic of like kind as enumerated in clauses (i) through (xii);
    3. A semi-automatic center-fire pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 10 rounds;
    4. A semi-automatic center-fire pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has one of the following characteristics: (i) a folding or telescoping stock; (ii) a thumbhole stock; (iii) a second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (iv) the capacity to accept a magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; (v) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the pistol with the non-trigger hand without being burned; (vi) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; (vii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting (a) a silencer, (b) a flash suppressor, (c) a barrel extender, or (d) a forward handgrip; or (viii) any characteristic of like kind as enumerated in clauses (i) through (vii);

Protesting armed is stupid. You want to send a message then assemble every 2a defending body around their local county government building with a light in hand. Send a drone up and take a video of the assembly in place and then dispersing to the four corners of the county.

Do that in every county in the US and there would be quite a message. This is something every one could participate in now and get the point across before lines in the sand get crossed.

Reactions: Pbgt
    Here's a copy and past of a portion of SB 16
    "Assault firearm" means:
    1. A semi-automatic center-fire rifle that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 10 rounds;
    2. A semi-automatic center-fire rifle that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has one of the following characteristics: (i) a folding or telescoping stock; (ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the rifle; (iii) a thumbhole stock; (iv) a second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (v) a bayonet mount; (vi) a grenade launcher; (vii) a flare launcher; (viii) a silencer; (ix) a flash suppressor; (x) a muzzle brake; (xi) a muzzle compensator; (xii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting (a) a silencer, (b) a flash suppressor, (c) a muzzle brake, or (d) a muzzle compensator; or (xiii) any characteristic of like kind as enumerated in clauses (i) through (xii);
    3. A semi-automatic center-fire pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 10 rounds;
    4. A semi-automatic center-fire pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has one of the following characteristics: (i) a folding or telescoping stock; (ii) a thumbhole stock; (iii) a second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (iv) the capacity to accept a magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; (v) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the pistol with the non-trigger hand without being burned; (vi) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; (vii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting (a) a silencer, (b) a flash suppressor, (c) a barrel extender, or (d) a forward handgrip; or (viii) any characteristic of like kind as enumerated in clauses (i) through (vii);
    Any one have any idea why the text is that section of the bill was in italics? I looked at a pdf of the bill and the font style of that section was different.

Protesting armed is stupid. You want to send a message then assemble every 2a defending body around their local county government building with a light in hand. Send a drone up and take a video of the assembly in place and then dispersing to the four corners of the county.

Do that in every county in the US and there would be quite a message. This is something every one could participate in now and get the point across before lines in the sand get crossed.

Rinse and repeat every time they pass an unconstitutional law infringing on the 2A! This will surely light a fire under their ass.

Rinse and repeat every time they pass an unconstitutional law infringing on the 2A! This will surely light a fire under their ass.

In my mind protests aren't for lighting fires, just for sending the foreshadowing message.

Reactions: Bender
    Any one have any idea why the text is that section of the bill was in italics? I looked at a pdf of the bill and the font style of that section was different.

The PDF also had a lot of words pertaining to "assault firearms" crossed out with strike-throughs, but nevertheless still visible. I am not sure if this was an attempt by some of the legislators to edit the bill's wording. There are many undoctored versions of the original bill online at various sites. The italicized post above is one of these versions.

Perhaps some of the Democrats are wary of the consequences if this shit goes through, and thus the cross-outs on the PDF. I wouldn't give these carpetbagging scum the benefit of the doubt for actually being that smart. Continue to prepare accordingly.

Minus the grenade / flare launchers and "silencers," my rifles have ALL of these features.

It just goes to show the term "assault weapon" can be defined in any way convenient to the disarmament agenda.

Minus the grenade / flare launchers and "silencers," my rifles have ALL of these features.

It just goes to show the term "assault weapon" can be defined in any way convenient to the disarmament agenda.
    Its a good thing that they didn't ban suppressors because that first round pop is a real thing. The rest are kinda "muffled" which is why I got the tax stamp.

Bull Run? I suppose you call The War Between the States (War of Northern Aggregation, War for Southern Independence) the Civil War too. What the Hell man?

I guess you are correct. Technically, what we have here is a group of people who think they are morally Superior to another, and want to sieze their constitutionally protected property. All the while, the real reason these morally Superior asshats, are simply using an emotional issue to glean worldwide support, for total subjugation of "flyover country".

Heyyyy....wait a minute.....

Men, do not comply and do not hide. Use lethal force if/when necessary. If the enforcers of these laws start a fight, patriots will come to your aid, this I promise you. For now we wait...

Reactions: greg1147
    There comes a time when a man must make a decision.

There’s comes a time when a man must stand for what is his by birthright from the Most High.

We are at a pivotal point in American history. Liberty or death. They will take what is yours by the stroke of a pen.

Let the fear in your heart be the fire in your soul. Stand for Liberty or get on your knees and kiss the masters ring.

The decision is up to you.

Yes, but we must support those of likemindedness. That’s the difference of our past patriots and today. Too many write patriots off today instead of coming to their aid!