• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Governor Wants Lee Statue Gone

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
Gov. Blackface is expected on Thursday to announce plans for removal of the state owned statue of Robert E Lee on Monument Ave in Richmond.

Meanwhile Mayor Stoney is expected to remove the city owned statues along the avenue of JEB Stuart, Stonewall Jackson, Mathew Maury and Jefferson Davis. The legislature passed a law effective July 1 to allow the city to remove historical monuments previously protected.

Last edited:
Gov Blackface isn't fit to wipe Robert E. Lee's long dead ass.
Just saw mayor is going to remove the rest .this street is a national historic site so no history no federal money.if the money starts leaving bet attitude changes

Make way for the new statues of Stalin and Marx.

Monument Avenue is on the national register of historic places. Doesn't that mean that nobody can ever change anything?

Reactions: Lesch
No, I'm pretty sure he said what's wrong with Lee because he invented Levis which is a Bayahirra based business so what's the problem with skinny leg jeans and such.

No, I'm pretty sure he said what's wrong with Lee because he invented Levis which is a Bayahirra based business so what's the problem with skinny leg jeans and such.
Aaaaaa.missed that .i that must have been the speech al Sharpton wrote ,good stuff right thar yep yep!!!the sad thing is the he might have a shot .

I hope that when these virtue signaling dumpster slime are gone we get every statue put back up and stick them personally with the bill for replacing them.

Monument Avenue is on the national register of historic places. Doesn't that mean that nobody can ever change anything?
1591320086529.png

Reactions: whiskeytower
This is pushing me to my limits. Who is organizing the protest rally to Protect our history. You cannot go to a Civil War battlefield and not feel the pain of both sides when it pitted brother against brother and men fought heroically for their State. The war was not about slavery in the beginning it was about States rights and trade. Lincoln injected Slavery as a rallying call for the North when things where looking iffy. We need to keep and try for better understanding of our history no matter how ugly or painful it may be.

Fucking Cowards pandering to the mob. Nothing more. pieces of dogshit all of them....

We should start taking down all the statues from history then. If ones important to me have to go then ones important to them also go.

Reactions: Jerry V
The Marxists are rewriting history and they are going to get away with it. It’s the beginning of the end for the USA. We have past the point of no return.