• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Virginia guys, Fill this out, takes two minutes.

Re: Virginia guys, Fill this out, takes two minutes.

I'd very much like to see it for small game, water fowl, turkeys, coyotes, and groundhogs....<span style="font-style: italic">especially</span> coyotes and groundhogs as they are a shoot on sight deal here on the farm and it just kills us to hafta let 'em walk on Sunday.

But, I sorta like a day off deer hunting where I don't feel obligated to hunt deer. We use Sundays during Season for range time if we need it.......

I tried and it told me the address on my VA driver's license was invalid. I want to hunt on Sundays, on my own land it ought to be no issue. They complain about dwindling numbers of hunters and high numbers of especially deer, but a LOT of guys only get weekends and Thanksgiving to hunt.
If a private landowner doesn't want someone with permission hunting on his land on Sunday there is nothing wrong with giving them the option to prohibit it even if it is law that a hunter can.
Time to come out of the dark ages.

What is this? It wont accept my mailing address as legit! I have gotten mail at that address for 20+ years.

Done, and passed along to friends

Done and passed along! That would be nice if this goes through.

KT

Sunday Hunting on private land in Virginia, passed out of committee (First time its ever went this far). Now the rest of the clowns have to vote on it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

BIG write up on this in the Roanoke times last Sunday or Sunday before. I hope it gets done......

According to the email I got this is dead for 2012.

Four people voting "no" in sub committee is all it took to shut it down in Richmond........