• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia school shooters mom gets 21 months for.........

Meanwhile in Chicago..........

SmartSelect_20231113_074737_Google News.jpg

SmartSelect_20231113_074748_Google News.jpg

The story claims that she is facing 21 months for the exact same charge that Hunter Biden had.

She will do hard time (and she should), but hunter will not see a jail cell, and nobody will do one damn thing about it.
With no love for Hunter, I think if was more about her :

a) Not securing the gun
b)A child found it
c) Someone got shot-which led to the search of her home
d) lying about it both on her FFL paperwork and to cops.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
My cousin did 30 months in federal prison for the same charge, but he didn't know when to keep his damn mouth shut.

gave them nighttime curfews
is that like double secret probation. wow i feel so much safer knowing that two gangbangers have some unenforceable laws keeping them from going out and thieving and killing, well, at least at night. yes, sarcasm.

re the sh1tbag mom, glad they got her on something.

is that like double secret probation. wow i feel so much safer knowing that two gangbangers have some unenforceable laws keeping them from going out and thieving and killing, well, at least at night. yes, sarcasm.

re the sh1tbag mom, glad they got her on something.
Well you know ....it's the honor system what could go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I asked my ATF lady that I email for questions in regards to my FFL the definition of an unlawful user of marijuana. If someone smoked some weed in high school 25 years ago, but haven't touched it since, are they an unlawful user? What about last week, or yesterday? Where's the line drawn between unlawful user, and no longer an unlawful user. If they answer that they are not an unlawful user, but an ATF agent turns up some sort of conclusive evidence that they were an unlawful user at some point in their life, and they forever prohibited from owning a firearm? Still waiting for that answer....been about 2 years.

Branden

Her lawyer should have asked for sentencing to be delayed until after Hunter's trial.

As a side post, I think it's funny that the liberal media ran stories defending Hunter with the cases about weed and guns.