• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia State Senator Charged With Felonies in Statue Toppling

VA-Varminter

Bad Advice Given Authoritatively
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Morocco

This is the direct result of one man, a Virginia lawyer, who refused to let these assholes get away with it.
The dude is AWESOME!

by: Jane Alvarez-Wertz
Posted: Aug 17, 2020 / 03:22 PM EDT / Updated: Aug 17, 2020 / 08:31 PM EDT

PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth Police Chief Angela Greene announced during a Monday afternoon press conference that State Sen. Louise Lucas has been charged with two felonies for an incident at the city’s Confederate monument on June 10.
She, among others, is facing charges of conspiracy to commit a felony and injury to a monument in excess of $1,000.
Portsmouth officials held the briefing Monday afternoon to announce that several warrants that have been secured against individuals more than two months after an incident at the city’s Confederate monument.
Greene issued a statement, but did not take any questions, as the investigation is ongoing, city officials said.
On June 10, the Confederate monument was vandalized and broken apart by protesters, which culminated with a protester being seriously injured when part of the statue fell on him.
Since then, a team of investigators compiled evidence, including video, from that day.
As a result of the investigation, detectives determined that several individuals performed felonious acts and have taken out warrants against them, including Lucas, as well as Portsmouth School Board member LaKeesha S. “Klu” Atkinson, members of the NAACP and members of the public defender’s office.

what i would like to know is how come there is no vote by the people. The elected officials with the help of useful idiots are just taking these monuments down without any kind of vote.

Reactions: deersniper
may they bar her from practicing law for life . and tack on the cost to replace what she help destroyed till her debt is paid off .still not sure why the fed does not sue the mayors and goveners to refund the cost of the clean up for the damage they allowed to take place when it is their responsibility to stop lawlessness not encourage it .

Reactions: 10ring'r
Nothing is going to happen to Lucas because she is black. She was triggered due to the oppression she is currently facing and was only expressing her unhappiness with the system.

And heres Louise,

1597718115829.png

• Haha
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Frankly, I'm surprised she and her cohorts were charged. In this political environment, especially with the excrement running Virginia government, they will escape justice in this life. Really think a jury of her pears in Portsmouth will find her guilty? Not sure what the motivation is for the arrests and who benefits. Don't get me wrong, Lucas is a piece of trash--always has been, and deserves a felony conviction, prison time, and expulsion from office . I can dream...

Do you think those people would get off Scott free?
Not sure if that was intended as a joke, whether your Freudian slip is showing, or auto-correct kicked in, but I just snorted beer out of my nose.

scot-free = escaped without tax or penalty
vs.
(Dred) Scott = 1850's Supreme Court decision that ruled slaves, free or otherwise, were not considered citizens. Dred was not freed.

I'm guessing your auto-correct has a twisted sense of humor. 😜

Blah blah, not shit going to happen. Call me when she is actually in jail. I’m really surprised some redneck hasn’t gone around toppling over statues from the civil rights era. Do you think those people would get off Scott free?
A few weeks back a black man in a diner was bitching about a Confederate monuments town. A gentleman (respected business owner, not a redneck) spoke up and told him go ahead, but that coon statue will be coming down too. Things got quite for a min. Lol

A few weeks back a black man in a diner was bitching about a Confederate monuments town. A gentleman (respected business owner, not a redneck) spoke up and told him go ahead, but that coon statue will be coming down too. Things got quite for a min. Lol

I might not agree with his phrasing, but that's about the size of it in my opinion as well. People wanna pick shit apart, well we can rip up all the goddamn idolatry in sight then. Our Confederate statues will go to battlefields and private collections, the others can go back to the earth or in some technocrat's lobby as a get woke go broke beacon. I'm fine with it all in complete honesty.

Reactions: SilentStalkr