• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Teacher Placed on Leave after Speaking Truth

lash

Swamp Rat
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
I would hope that people have more sense than this, but sense is sadly not used when trying to destroy our fabric of family.

Virginia teacher placed on leave after speech disputing 'biological boy can be a girl and vice versa'

An elementary school physical education teacher in Virginia was placed on leave after an explosive speech in which he told his school board he wouldn't "affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa," Fox News has learned.

During a Loudoun County school board meeting Tuesday, teacher Byron "Tanner" Cross voiced his opposition to policies surrounding gender.

My name is Tanner Cross and I am speaking out of love for those who are suffering from gender dysphoria," Cross told the board. He went on to discuss a "60 Minutes" special about the issue.

"'60 Minutes' this past Sunday interviewed over 30 young people who transitioned but they felt led astray because of lack of pushback or how easy it was to make physical changes to their bodies… They are now detransitioning," he said.

"It's not my intention to hurt anyone, but there are certain truths that we must face when ready. We condemn school policies [that] would damage children, defile the holy image of God.

"I love all of my students but I will never lie to them regardless of the consequences. I'm a teacher but I serve God first and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa because it's against my religion. It's lying to a child, it's abuse to a child, and it's sinning against our God."

Fox News obtained an email via the group Parents Against Critical Theory. Sent Thursday, it announced Cross' leave from Leesburg Elementary.

Principal Shawn Lacey told recipients: "I'm contacting you to let you know that one of our physical education teachers, Tanner Cross, is on leave beginning this morning. In his absence, his duties will be covered by substitute staff already working in our building."

The principal continued, "I wanted you to know this because it may affect your student's school routine. Because this involves a personnel matter, I can offer no further information."

It's unclear why exactly Cross was put on leave. Loudoun County Public Schools confirmed to Fox News that Lacey sent the email.

Spokesman Wayde Byard noted, however, that "the decision to place an employee on leave is not the principal's."

Byard also told Fox News: "The contents of personnel files are confidential under state and federal law. I cannot comment other to say that Mr. Cross is on administrative leave with pay."

The news came amid a raging debate over ideas surrounding race and gender identity in one of the nation's wealthiest counties.

Cross had referred to policy 8040, which required Loudoun staff to use preferred pronouns.

"LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence, regardless of the name and gender recorded in the student's permanent educational record," it read.

Civilization has had a good run.

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3‬ ‭

I hope the good people of this school district take the advice of many here on the Hide that would recommend them to take the high road by not doing anything about this. It’s best to cower and do nothing while your children suffer the ramifications of this decision. It’s by far the most civilized way to handle this. The best way to combat evil is to not even acknowledge that it exists. It’s worked so far.

Do tax payers in these districts not give a shit where there money goes. You don’t even have to have kids in schools. If you fund it, raise hell.

Civilization has had a good run.

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3‬ ‭

So, it has all happened before in one forum or another. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

... And other applicable aphorisms.

And those fucksticks are all about following the science. Not surprising he got placed on leave being so close to D.C. and the liberal groupthink.

Dumping your kids off on the state to raise, not like you cared about them anyways. Not sure what people were expecting out of government schools, this doesn’t surprise me one bit, gov schools will parrot the party line

I hope the good people of this school district take the advice of many here on the Hide that would recommend them to take the high road by not doing anything about this. It’s best to cower and do nothing while your children suffer the ramifications of this decision. It’s by far the most civilized way to handle this. The best way to combat evil is to not even acknowledge that it exists. It’s worked so far.
So the choid approach then yes? I mean I’m sure this is all conspiracy theory put forth by tinfoil hat wearing pseudo-conservatives. Best just go about your business.

Reactions: wade2big
Wanna know why the teacher was really placed on leave?

"You shall know the truth and the truth will make you free." Jesus of Nazareth

Thats the last thing they want, free people who can think for themselves.

You mixing free thinking independent thought with mass organized religion?

tenor.gif

Maybe he’s equating the ability to think and believe what you like with freedom. Despite how much that may irritate some people.

Thats part of it, but theres more. If you dont know that eating spoiled food will make you sick, learning that fact, will make you free of that problem...provided youre intelligent to act upon the knowledge youve learned.

Learning to build an airplane can make you free from being tied to the ground.

So in a very real and simple way, knowing the truth can make you free.

Reactions: 10ring'r
No, Im not. I said nothing about mass organized religion. I suggested that what a man said was true. Its neither my fault nor my responsibility to deal with your ignorance.

You quoted a mass religion manual

Big gov and big religion are kissing cousins

Thats part of it, but theres more. If you dont know that eating spoiled food will make you sick, learning that fact, will make you free of that problem...provided youre intelligent to act upon the knowledge youve learned.

Have you been around spoiled food?

That’s like having to tell people not to eat their own shit, if you have to ask, well fuck it, eat up dumbass lol

You quoted a mass religion manual

Big gov and big religion are kissing cousins
Have you been around spoiled food?

That’s like having to tell people not to eat their own shit, if you have to ask, well fuck it, eat up dumbass lol

Youre a moron, but most around here have already discovered that.

Youre a moron, but most around here have already discovered that.

Because I don’t need to go to church to know not to eat meat that smells like ass?

Or because I don’t need the law or bible to know thieving, killing and raping are bad?

You have never had food poisoning?

Maybe once, but not really

I’ve had oysters that were bad, spit that shit out and didn’t pay for it.

I’ve also smelled meat that was in the fridge a little too long, nope, tossed it.

Didn’t need Sunday school for that, and wow if you do lol

Seriously, people need to be TOLD not to eat that??? Really? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Maybe once, but not really

I’ve had oysters that were bad, spit that shit out and didn’t pay for it.

I’ve also smelled meat that was in the fridge a little too long, nope, tossed it.

Didn’t need Sunday school for that, and wow if you do lol
I had dinner with a friend in Louisiana as a kid the night before i rode a bus back to Texas. I got siiiiick, his family all had thousand island dressing on their salad, but i asked his mom for ranch. Never knew until the next day, when i was flowing from both ends and had a 15 hour bus ride. Side note, i use the food poisoning excuse at every job ever at least once, nobody questions you to come in when you blame jack in the box for it.... even though ive never gotten it from a jack in the box.

Reactions: TurboTrout
The only time I might have had it was when it was cooked for me and covered/masked in seasoning.

Cooking for oneself it pretty obvious when something is off, like you shouldn’t need a Sunday school class on that, and if you do, I don’t think the gene pool needs you lol

The only time I might have had it was when it was cooked and covered in seasoning.

Cooking for oneself it pretty obvious when something is off, like you shouldn’t need a Sunday school class on that, and if you do, I don’t think the gene pool needs you lol
I am a wizard. I am telling you the future. One day, you will be in pain on a toilet, you will also need the waste basket. There will seem to be no relief in sight for the amout of fluids you can produce. And all you will be able to think about is this post.

In experiencing all that life has to offer, i think you are a few steps shy still.

So I’m going to find some meat that smells like a septic tank, and be like “damn I should eat that”. Guess I’m still young 🤷‍♂️

No, youre a moron, as most here have discovered.

But heres some septic tank quality meat of you.
1622241196214.png

Reactions: lash
So I’m going to find some meat that smells like a septic tank, and be like “damn I should eat that”. Guess I’m still young 🤷‍♂️
Lol, its sneaky. Being lucky so far doesnt make you immune. It just makes you inprepared for when it hits. I have gotten food poisoning several times, im an adventurous eater, it was never just bad meat.... thats an easy one. Just wait, over a long enough time line every option has the chance of happening.

but who the hell eats nasty ass meat?

The only time I’ve come close was when it was served to me and covered in spice

I’m just curious who here if the Jesus didn’t say no would eat rancid meat??

but who the hell eats nasty ass meat?

The only time I’ve come close was when it was served to me and covered in spice

I’m just curious who here if the Jesus didn’t say no would eat rancid meat??
You are being stupid. It doesnt just happen with meat.... what on earth makes you think only bad meat can poision you?

Elementary teacher...
Tell me again why we are trying to push sexuality upon young children?

R

Need the cast for the sequel?

netflix-cuties.jpg

I don’t get the lefts hangup with viewing really little kids like this, like just let little kids be little kids making forts with no girls allows kudies, eating crayons or playing with dolls and stuff 🤷‍♂️

Yet lots of blacks voted for her, despite their whole “don’t mess with my man” mantra

Lest we forget diamonds like the black guy she tried to kill

or her family owning the largest slave plantation in Jamaican history

Honestly I think inner city blacks and jews would vote for fucking hitler if he pinkey promised they’d get free internet and he’d not tweet mean things

My sister spent a a couple of weeks in India for vacation, she ended up so sick and weak from the food that her husband had to carry her to the bathroom for three days straight. She said she will never visit India again lol.

My sister spent a a couple of weeks in India for vacation, she ended up so sick and weak from the food that her husband had to carry her to the bathroom for three days straight. She said she will never visit India again lol.

What kind of food did she eat before?

Like Idaho Indian Food?

It’s like eating Tex mex and eating food in Ensenada
Would you shut up about the food already? You are the most sanctimonious self aggrandizing idiot I’ve seen in a while. For you, it’s always about having the last word and trying to show everyone in the world how superior you are in every way. I didn’t start this thread to be another shit show run by your mouth, so stay on topic or get the fuck out.

This has been a public service announcement.

For those who might actually be interested in the subject article I posted in the OP, it might be worth your while to pay attention to what is going on in your back yard. Everywhere and especially in more metropolitan areas, this insidious nonsense is going on behind closed doors. Rules and regulations are being passed down from school boards stumbling over themselves to be more woke than the next.

Try and educate yourselves with respect to what you local school board is doing. As mentioned above, your tax dollars are paying these people. You do have a say.

Would you shut up about the food already? You are the most sanctimonious self aggrandizing idiot I’ve seen in a while. For you, it’s always about having the last word and trying to show everyone in the world how superior you are in every way. I didn’t start this thread to be another shit show run by your mouth, so stay on topic or get the fuck out.

This has been a public service announcement.

For those who might actually be interested in the subject article I posted in the OP, it might be worth your while to pay attention to what is going on in your back yard. Everywhere and especially in more metropolitan areas, this insidious nonsense is going on behind closed doors. Rules and regulations are being passed down from school boards stumbling over themselves to be more woke than the next.

Try and educate yourselves with respect to what you local school board is doing. As mentioned above, your tax dollars are paying these people. You do have a say.

So the choid approach then yes? I mean I’m sure this is all conspiracy theory put forth by tinfoil hat wearing pseudo-conservatives. Best just go about your business.
Meh, I actually devote a lot of time to this problem, and related problems, in education. Had a huge win on it this week. I just don't run around like a dipshit assuming that we live in some Manichean world where all we need to do is scream about evil pedophiles and dress up in Viking suits.

Everybody in here knows there are two genders and people shouldn't be fired for saying so. Not sure what it does just to repeat that post after post other than to act like some daily affirmation chamber for sensitive conservatives.

Meh, I actually devote a lot of time to this problem, and related problems, in education. Had a huge win on it this week. I just don't run around like a dipshit assuming that we live in some Manichean world where all we need to do is scream about evil pedophiles and dress up in Viking suits.

Everybody in here knows there are two genders and people shouldn't be fired for saying so. Not sure what it does just to repeat that post after post other than to act like some daily affirmation chamber for sensitive conservatives.
No, but perhaps we can discuss what things can be done, and if there’s been a success somewhere, how was that accomplished?

You say you had a huge win this week. Is it a secret or is there information you could share for those that might actually be interested in doing something about this problem?