• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virtue-signalers and Their Holier-than-thou, Slash-and-burn ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
... horse-shit ...

All super-hyphenation aside, why must we be expected to kowtow to these bliss-ninnies?

Paul Ryan was in Florida and got jumped by two self-righteous bleeding hearts at a fundraiser.

The timing was inelegant, but plans had been made, and life needs to go on, despite the best efforts of a very messed-up teenager to reignite passions and write a chapter in the narrative.

Oh, yes, I just feel the urge for a dialogue with someone. I might go hang around a Starbucks today, sporting an inappropriate t-shirt.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article200663374.html

A native of Peru. Enough said. I have no issue with legal immigration but when you come to America you leave your old politics behind and assimilate. God only knows what she’s teaching those kids.

He wasn’t yelling at congressman. He was too busy teaching kids to be men and to stand and deliver.

So, we're in agreement that being Peruvian and here isn't a sin, just being a commie bitch one, right?

I think we're alll in agreement this country would be better off if this commie Peruvian bitch jumped on a lama and headed back. And before you tell me whether or not they ride lamas in Peru, I don't care.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Are you not virtue signaling right now as well?

Brave stance, here among what you assume are peers.

I am busting your balls, sure, but... ;)

Are you not virtue signaling right now as well?

Brave stance, here among what you assume are peers.

I am busting your balls, sure, but... ;)

Not with Antifa rags on sticks as semaphores, I'm not, and at that, no, not really.

Oh come on..we KNOW you have some Antifa gear in your vehicle at ALL times...ya know...just in case..