• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VISION CHASIS / ELITE VERTICAL GRIP ?

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
Hello for those of you running a MDT elite vertical grip on your VISION CHASIS what grip mount screw are you using the one that comes with the grip is too big and the original screw that comes with the vision bottoms out before you can tighten the grip mount to the chasis.What screw are you guys using?

I run the MPA grip, but I’m sure that after a trip to ace hardware with the original grip screw you’ll be able to find a shorter screw with the same thread pitch

Had an extra bolt from one of my AR builds, if you have a parts bin I’d just look through it and maybe you’ll get lucky. Or swap one from one of your ARs if you have one to get the right length.

A1D015BF-16ED-46F2-AFFF-6F72266E6727.jpeg

Had an extra bolt from one of my AR builds, if you have a parts bin I’d just look through it and maybe you’ll get lucky. Or swap one from one of your ARs if you have one to get the right length.

View attachment 8130877
hello i was able to get one at home depot it is a socket cap screw M6-1.0x18mm it worked great.Nice rig got the same color.swapped out the block for a folder and i am waiting on a new butt pad the stock one is way to hard.There coming out with a new softer one

Reactions: Maciej