• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Visiontac Scopes?

Robert DiGiorgio

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2009
N.J.
Anyone have info or know any information about this i just bought a rifle that came with a visiontac scope....im pretty pleased with it's performance but am weary because i cannot find ANY information about them. someone help!

Re: Visiontac Scopes?

I'm not positive...but I'm pretty sure that they are a mass produced scope from A1 Optics. They make a number of very inexpensive scopes...BSK, Barska, etc. They make the same scope and put different names on them. Look at the BSK scope and see if it looks familiar. I'd use it to hold down paper on my desk and go buy something of a little more quality, just my opinion though!

Re: Visiontac Scopes?

thats what i thought too...and i probably will replace it with something better at some point...i was surprised though man i had it out to 400yd and pulled off a nice group so now i dont know what to think lol