• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Visited Wells Custom Guns today!

M25BeastShooter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Pennsylvania
Stopped into Wells Custom guns to see my .30 suppressor and deliver my completed NFA paperwork to Dave. While there Dave gave me a demo of the can. QUIET!! sounds like a BB gun with sub-sonics. Nice looking product too.

Dave was very helpful reviewing the NFA paper work. Anyone looking to get a .30 can ought to look at Wells Customs Guns

Re: Visited Wells Custom Guns today!

I am looking hard at these i will be at the match on Sunday would love to chat about it

Sounds good I'll be at the Carbine event

I was impressed with the weight, feel and the finish on the can as well

See you there
Rick

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now, last weekend I put several hundred rounds of 260 and 7/300 WSM through it.

Weight wise, for a 300 WM size can, this one is 26oz. The TigerShark is 25oz.

Soundwise is hard to describe as each person hears differently, though after hearing several different products back to back the Wells Custom product is top notch to my ears. Easily ear safe with a 260 and 7/300 WSM using full bore ammo, with subsonic 260's it is "stupid quiet" (to repeat one of the onlookers' comments).

Price per pound? I definitely would rank the Wells product to be right up there. Dave is an exceptional guy to deal with from my experiences with him, always happy to answer questions and a pleasure to talk with.

Russ- I will probably be out there for a short while in the morning or I'll bring it along to the next club meeting and I'll be happy to let you try it out before buying.

As you know from my earlier post, I also bought a suppressor from Dave Wells. I bought the suppressor about 6 months ago and I emailed him to talk about a 300-221. He got back to me via PM on this board also via normal email, both the same day that I asked the question. I will be buying more from him..

paying customer, my experience with Dave has been the opposite. I have not yet purchased a can from Dave, but he has been incredibly nice whenever I speak to him or email back and forth with him. It is only a matter of time until I own his 300 Win Mag can.

Me and a guy got into a little bit of a pissing match, so sorry about that. He erased his posts so I figured I would erase mine.

Just got off the phone with Dave Wells a little while ago. What I had was a misunderstanding and my fault. Dave is a good guy, does nice work and a pleasure to deal with. I got one of his cans and would have no problem recommending him to anyone. He went out of his way to make sure I was a satisfied customer.
And nuclabuyer, sorry for the confusion and headaches.