• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Visiting Texas help

titus7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2008
Ridgecrest, California
Hey Guys I'm in Stafford/Sugarland Texas on business for the week and need some help on what to do where to eat and are there any hotties anywhere haha.

Any help is appreciated

Re: Visiting Texas help

I live in Sugar Land. Where are you staying?

If you are single, the good stuff is in town. Mid-town, galleria, washington ave., and the heights are all of the hot spots for some of the best food that you've ever had, tied with some of the best looking women on the planet. Go to Anvil to drink, and then hit up any number of places to grub.

If you don't want to travel from Sugar Land, then stay in Town Square and you'll have fun.

We are all staying at the Hilton of of the 59 next to the Harley shop. With our schedule it's pretty hard to go out drinkin or partying but I won't complain for some good food and a southern Belle Hotel room massage to help me relax haha jk...maybe