• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vodoo Tactical Gun Case to 46" W/Coupon

Re: Vodoo Tactical Gun Case to 46" W/Coupon

Voodoo has some really nice stuff.. I have been very pleased with mine. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

If you search online you can usually find a better coupon for SG. I ordered one of those cases a month or so ago and found a$10 off coupon to use. So far I really like the case, I can put my AR, sps tac .308, and 2 pistols plus ammo for each one in it and still have room for cleaning stuff or tools. It does get a bit heavy when I load it up completely though.

Thanks I did,

All the $10 coupons were for orders of $99 or more.

Seekers

I have been using a Voodoo drag bag for a couple of weeks now. It is nice equipment. I have been very please with it.

Mine got here yesterday, I ordered the 46" for my 5R and it fits great!
Lots of padding and extra pockets for everything you can think of!
Just a reminder that this is the two rifle model and while I'll just carry the one, it is designed to hold each secure with a padded section that separates the two. It comes with a shoulder strap and a backpack harness for carry options. I got mine in Army Digital Camo and it looks better than the pics.

Plenty of spacious pockets for FDAC, Alpha Mags, SW Ammo, Leica RF, Spotting Scope, Logbook, etc...

I feel like this is a heck of a deal for a Voodo Tactical Bag $75 Delivered!

Seekers