• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Volquartsen - Ruger 10/22 THM Tension Bull Barrel $220 Shipped

Longrangeprecision762

Lord, make me fast and accurate.
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2018
    Michigan
    Model: VC10THM-CT - Carbon Fiber - Threaded 1/2" x 28

Color/Finish: Stainless Steel / Carbon Fiber

Length: 16.5"

Twist: 1 in 16"

Size: .920" Bull Barrel

Fits: Ruger 10/22

The Lightweight THM Tension Barrel sets the standard for what a lightweight barrel should be. It features a sleeve that is used to create tension on the barrel itself. This unique design eliminates issues typically found in smaller barrel profiles. The THMtension barrel consists of a special taper honed match barrel and chamber. This is the ultimate lightweight barrel.

I put this on my daughters 10/22 in a Brownells receiver. It shoots great with match ammo. I put about 100 rounds through it testing various ammo.
    I am going back to a heavier barrel for more stability. This barrel with the PMAC chassis that I am running is so light and short that it was hard to stabilize on a barricade.

If your looking for the ultimate carbon barrel for your 10/22 this is it. I paid $300 for it. It will ship in the factory box that I received it in 2 weeks ago.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

- Jon

2A1AE4A2-9DAA-4971-9925-A77453896C24.jpeg
    C0DD605C-58E6-4593-8FE6-1BFBA4403725.jpeg