• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Voodoo Tactical Drag Bag/Shooting Mat Arrived

dvajda

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2008
So I ordered one of these from MidwayUSA. It arrived today, and I am somewhat impressed by it, for the price. My GAP .308 with 20", Manners T4, and Surefire brake fits in it perfectly. The OD color matches the OD on the stock really well too. I like the way it folds together, and I like the generous loops available on the inside and outside. Not a huge fan of the non-removable spotting scope case on the outside, but you can store stuff in there if you want. The optics case is a nice place to put ammo and such, and there is a zippered bag on the inside below the barrel that is a perfect place to put the removed bolt.

People have complained about the zippers, but they look pretty tough on mine.

Re: Voodoo Tactical Drag Bag/Shooting Mat Arrived

I never had problems with the zippers but I did have to redo a lot of the zipper-pulls which was pretty easy.