• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Voodoo V22 Gen3 360 for sale Sold

sgrayner1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2021
Huntsville, TX
.22LR. Less than 500 rounds through this 20 inch long Kreiger 1.25 inch heavy match barrel. Re-barrelled and chambered by Larry Deese. Rifle weighs 16 pounds including internal weights and without scope. MDT ACC chassis for unlimited adjustments. A few minuscule scrapes on the bottom and sides of the chassis. Huber two-stage trigger set at 12 oz first stage, 12 oz break. Includes two plastic mags. Shoots Lapua Center-X sub-MOA. I got too old for PRS22 shooting. Add a scope and you're PRS22 ready! PM me if interested. $3000

Voodoo 360-1.jpeg

Voodoo360-2.jpeg

Son of a. I'm one month into my 4 month wait on a similar rifle. Where were you a month ago!? haha

Great man to deal with. Takes very good care of his equipment. If he tells you the condition of an item you are buying believe it to be true.

Reactions: trlrman