• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortec Razor HD EBR 2B Through Scope Reticle Pics?

79steeler

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    New to the forum here and really enjoying it and learning alot. Im in the process of ordering a gap-10 .308 and was looking to mount a Vortec Razor HD with the EBR2B reticle on it. Does anyone have any Vortec Razor HD EBR 2B Through Scope Reticle Pics? I tried to search first, but came up empty. Thank's guys.

Re: Vortec Razor HD EBR 2B Through Scope Reticle Pics?

I just got mine mounted up on my new rife and I have the camera out so let me see what I can do.

I tried to get a picture thru mine of a cow across the way. But the nice gloomy winter day in Ky, along with the tree branches and my cell phone it didn't do the scope justice.

That would be great. Also I know you havent shot with it yet, but what are your overall impressions of the scope, and why did you choose it? Thanks

My pictures failed pretty bad also. There is a thread somewhere for sure because I remember looking at it before buying mine.

So the glass is bad enough a camera can't even see through it ? Damn !
    smile.gif

Found it. Look in this thread towards the bottom of the first page for a pic. Its of a EBR-2 but the 2B is the same but the holdover dots are darker.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...amp;Search=true

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the glass is bad enough a camera can't even see through it ? Damn !
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

Lol, no its simply operator error.

thanks BigJohn. How does the reticle thickness look to you?

While it is thicker than most SFP scopes on 20x, it is not too thick in my opinion. The open center is really nice for framing your target so you know exactly where you are aiming.