• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex 2.5-10x32 alternatives??

joshua414

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2012
Jasper, TN
I love the 10x maximum power and the slim 32mm profile of the new Vortex scope but I'm not a huge fan of the FFP setup. Does anyone know if Vortex plans to make this scope in SFP? If not, what are some alternatives to this scope with 10x power and a slim profile. Preferrably something cheaper too! I've had the Nikon M223 2-8 and it was a good scope but I'd like to have a little more magnification.

Thanks in advance!

Is the 2.5-10x44 too big? It's SFP and really not that big at all.

The NF 2.5-10x42 ought to be a lil smaller. USO MR-10 a little smaller than that. The March 1-10x24 would be the slimmest.

I think the bummer of the NF 2.5-10x32 is that is does not have the adjustable parallax that the vortex has.

I think the bummer of the NF 2.5-10x32 is that is does not have the adjustable parallax that the vortex has.
Don't get me wrong...you know what you want...end of story...
But lack of adjustable parallax is one of it's attributes...small objective,fairly low magnification makes it easy to maintain parallax with cheek weld...just my thoughts...wish I could help with your hunt,good luck man...!

Thanks for the suggestions guys. It looks like the NF is the only game in town for a slim SFP scope. I really want something with a small objective for purely aesthetic reasons. I hate the way a large objective scope looks on top of an AR. I'm currently in the middle of a longer range Noveske AR build and am looking for something slim to get me out around 5-600 yards.