• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Crossfire Scope for F-Class

SD669

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Victoria, Australia
been looking at the Crossfire 8-32x50 as a temporary scope to replace the crappy Bushnell banner 6-24x40 I've got sitting on my F-class rig.
I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this model or the 6-24x50 model...

for the money is this a decent scope?
are they reliable?
should I just persevere with the scope that I have until I can afford to buy the Nightforce BR scope I've been eyeballing?

any advice would be hot.

Re: Vortex Crossfire Scope for F-Class

contact protius-X I think he has the 6x24 one and I just looked through it at Cumberland range. Very nice scope from what I can see> Was very clear, but I did not play with the knobs and he shot it with good results at 600yds.

Edited.
I just realized that might not be the model he has. Which ever one Lowlight did the video and article on is the one he has. Either way it is a very nice scope

Re: Vortex Crossfire Scope for F-Class

LL reviewed the Razor, which is quite a bit more expensive than the Crossfire and the Nightforce 8-32 BR - like $2500