• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Customer Service comes through again.

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
I recently had a chance to pull my AE MkII out of service. It has been topped with one of the first generation Razor HD scopes from day one. The scope has performed well for me, but I figured this was a good chance to send in the Razor for the ocular upgrade. I was also given the option to upgrade the reticle, but I passed. The EBR-2 has worked well for me.

I emailed Vortex CS on August 5th and Maureen scheduled my upgrade for the week of the 8th. I was asked to have the scope to the factory during that week.

I sent the scope in USPS. Tracking showed it arrived the afternoon of the 8th. When I emailed Maureen she stated that I should allow up to two weeks for the upgrade.

Since I didn't want to be without the AI for that long, I dropped on a placeholder scope. I just finished zeroing the other scope at the end of our training day today (8/11). When I returned home there was a box sitting next to my desk. I was pretty shocked to find my scope was back. They were even kind enough to ship it back with new flip up scope caps. I shipped it just wrapped in bubble wrap.

The scope appears perfect. I can't wait to get it back on the rifle.

I am happy that I didn't NEED to use Vortex CS. It was an optional free upgrade and they were still lightning fast with the turnaround.

Re: Vortex Customer Service comes through again.

I own a Vortex, and that's good to hear. I have never heard any report that was less than stellar about their CS.

LW,

They did the same for me. I was impressed. Unfortunately it now has to go back for some other issues, but Im sure they will get it taken care of.

I had the same experience when I sent one in I had for the ocular upgrade. I also tlaked ot Maureen and was informed of the two week schedule. I was in on hurry (didn't have a gun to put it on anyhow), but it was back impressively fast, with new ocular and adjustments I asked for. A great CS experience....

Casey

I had a Razor turret that stopped turning and making adjustments was impossible. I sent it in and they fixed it within 3 days and paid for the overnight shipping back to me. The CS is awesome.

I just picked up a spotting scope from them. Interested to see how it does.

I'll echo the positive comments. Had some debris inside the tube of my PST, called em up and within 15 minutes they had all my information as well as a prepaid FedEx label in my inbox. +1 for Vortex CS

I agree with everyone that Vortex Customer Service is top notch. I had an objective lens cover come loose on my Viper PST. I contacted them and they apologized to me for the issue and promptly emailed me a shipping label to return the scope to them. Hoping to get it back soon!

i had a gun fall off my car with a cheep crossfire on it... it crushed it... they sent me a new 1 that same day.. no charge..

that was 3 years ago.... i sent it back in this year and the gave me a 500$ viper demo free on a swap.... cant beat that..