• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Did it Again!

fockell

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2009
SC, Kansas
I was in need of a little support on one of my Vortex spotters so I called them up last week and they met all of my expectations and then some. I was in need of both technical service support and customer service help, between the two groups they worked really well together to meet a customer's needs!
A+ in my book!

Happy Customer,
Brandon Every

Re: Vortex Did it Again!

Which spotter did you get? How do you like it? I'm in the market for a spotter and I saw some good looking Vortex's at Cabela's yesterday.

The recon/tactical model. Has mil marks for ranging and glass is top notch for the money.
Really happy with it.

Model number please (or specs)...If you don't mind...In the market for a spotter myself. How does your Vortex spotter do when you increase magnification towards upper end? I have heard / seen reports and comments that the Vortex spotters REALLY darken up as you increase magnification. And distortion starts to become a problem. Trying to get info / find a Hermes 1 spotter from IOF/Valada (?). No luck so far. Been Looking at the Kowa TSN600 series as well.....