• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex FURY® HD 5000 AB 10X42 at cstactical.com

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Vortex FURY® HD 5000 AB 10X42 $1,499.99 https://cstactical.com/vortex-lrf302-fury-hd-5000-ab-10x42-binos/

The next generation Fury® HD 5000 AB takes the guess work out of dialing long-range shots with in-display ballistic data and built-in environmental sensors and wind bearing capture mode, which means less time calculating ballistics and more time putting rounds down range. With the Applied Ballistics® Elite solver built right in, you can pair with the FURY HD app to create custom ballistic profiles, and with popular Kestrel® and Garmin® devices for the ultimate in real-time precision. Put simply, it's a smarter way to shoot.

Range Reflective5-5000 yards
    Range Tree5-2400 yards
    Range Deer5-1600 yards

Last edited:
    Reactions: 338dude
    Does the Fury HD app allow you to save measurements and build an in app dope/range card without constantly ranging or by entering your own distances once you capture environmentals? Been search for an answer but haven’t found anything definitive.

Reactions: CSTactical
    Does the Fury HD app allow you to save measurements and build an in app dope/range card without constantly ranging or by entering your own distances once you capture environmentals? Been search for an answer but haven’t found anything definitive.

Yes, it has the full Applied Ballistics app inside and you can also link it to a Kestrel as well.

Yes, it has the full Applied Ballistics app inside and you can also link it to a Kestrel as well.
    Yeah I get that it connects to a Kestrel. What I’m wondering is if let’s say I have a number or targets at different ranges in front of me can I laze one get the solution from the binos into the Fury HD app and call it target 1? Then laze the next target get the solution from the binos into the app and call it target 2 and so on? Basically building a range card in the app. From what I understand so far is that you can’t build a range card with the binos and app only. Unless someone has found different. I know if you connect it to a Kestrel Elite you can do it one the Kestrel but it would be nice to have the option to do so without one.

Yeah I get that it connects to a Kestrel. What I’m wondering is if let’s say I have a number or targets at different ranges in front of me can I laze one get the solution from the binos into the Fury HD app and call it target 1? Then laze the next target get the solution from the binos into the app and call it target 2 and so on? Basically building a range card in the app. From what I understand so far is that you can’t build a range card with the binos and app only. Unless someone has found different. I know if you connect it to a Kestrel Elite you can do it one the Kestrel but it would be nice to have the option to do so without one.

I don’t have that answer myself as I have not used it personally, more experienced in the shop has but I’m not sure if they have an answer for all the features. Have you tried calling Vortex and asking if those specific features are on this unit?

I don’t have that answer myself as I have not used it personally, more experienced in the shop has but I’m not sure if they have an answer for all the features. Have you tried calling Vortex and asking if those specific features are on this unit?
    That’s what I’ll end up doing. Tried scouring all the forums and YouTube videos first. I thought at least one person would’ve mentioned if it did or not. Oh well

Response from Vortex as far as being able to make a range card with only the Binos and the Fury HD app.

Hi Isaac,

Thank you for writing and for your interest in Vortex Optics!

Alas, there is no way to do that with the Fury HD and the Fury HD app. As you know, you can do this with a Kestrel when updating a range card, but that type of functionality only exists there to the best of my knowledge. That's a good idea, so I'll pass it onto the developers here so they're aware of the interest.

Sound good?

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with today.

Best regards,

Mike M.