• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex gen 3 mrad - sold shipped & badger comm mount x 2 - sold

Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2019
NC
Up for sale is a Vortex Razor HD III 1-10 power mrad that has not been mounted, comes with aadamount flip up caps ($90+), and with the original box and everything in it. I have taken it out of the box to look through it, but have not mounted it or used it in any other way so even cosmetically it looks great. I included a photo of the reticle, but it obviously looks way better in person compared to my camera phone in one hand and the scope in the other. Asking sold shipped.

Also, I have two new in the box badger ordinance comm 1.7 inch height and 34 mm scope mounts. One is tan and one is black. Neither has had a scope mounted on it, and both are still in the box they were shipped. Asking sold shipped for each one.

Strongly prefer zelle or venmo and will even do the old fashioned postal money order. I am leery of PayPal after reading some horror stories on forums, but if that is all you have then we can work something out that does not involve me paying any fees. Feel free to ask any questions on this thread or pm, and I will get to them asap. The first post in this thread to say, "I will take it" and mentions the item will get it. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: earthquake