• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex gen 3 vs leupold mark 5 vs Tract toric elr mrad

Schw15

Longrange
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2019
    Colorado
    Looking for input and experience with these scopes. Good bad or personal preference. Or anything else in this range that people recommend

Use scope for long range shooting out to mostly 2k and then a few times a year possibly 2600 yards. Also prolly taken it hunting but nothing crazy slowing down a lot on the hunting part.

I use bushnell xrs3 now great scope no complaints really.

pick which reticle you like the most. .2 v .25 for holds

there's a big weight difference but depending how you hunt that may or may not matter

Looking for input and experience with these scopes. Good bad or personal preference. Or anything else in this range that people recommend

Use scope for long range shooting out to mostly 2k and then a few times a year possibly 2600 yards. Also prolly taken it hunting but nothing crazy slowing down a lot on the hunting part.

I use bushnell xrs3 now great scope no complaints really.

Interested in your thoughts on the Bushnell XRS3 and how it is at the 2000+ mark. I’m thinking either picking one of them up or the TT too.

I’m also not sure but when I asked this same question and the 5 or 6 other similar threads on here I’ve read, it appears to a running theme that someone will always chime in w a Burris plug… so I honestly want to hear just a comparison between these guys or the Delta Stryker not the damn Burris. :)