• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex HD AMG 6-24 x 50 ...bargain!

smokeon

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2017
Scope has only been used a handful of times - it is in excellent / as new condition.
It was purchased with the thought of replacing another scope, but just hasn’t got the use I was anticipating - so it has to go...

It includes a Vortex power lever as a bonus to the buyer...
Will ship in original Vortex AMG box.
Reticle: EBR-7 MRAD

Price $1650.
Add $200 if you’d like the SPUHR mount specific to this scope.

Shipping for buyers account.
PayPal only. Sorry - no trades.

IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Estes640
I feel your pain, I got scammed out of $1500 from a guy in Texas, for a vortex 4.5 x 27 x 56 ebr2c he used his girlfriends name for the money order. Denise Renee Wicker from Waco.
A different guy from Texas tried scamming me as well on a similar scope.

Just send Paypal goods if you're worried, if they don't take it you already know the deal.

The 3% sucks to the bottom line but it’s worth the piece of mind. I messaged this guy too asking to be in line for purchase if the deal fell through. Thanks for watching out.

Wait until Paypal finds out your product you bought is gun related. Your 3% security is very thin.

Wait until Paypal finds out your product you bought is gun related. Your 3% security is very thin.
Yea just wait till I tell them my rifle doesn’t identify as a rifle. It identifies as no binary trans gender love stick and their unjust treatment isn’t going to fly. Jk. Man that news is disappointing. I’ll tell them it’s for long range bald eagle watching. And if they ain’t down with that they ain’t down with merica

You can buy gun parts, scopes and other related items on Ebay with quick Paypal checkouts. Those items are tied to the Paypal transactions.
Have u ever disputed a non ffl gun related purchase with paypal?

Guys.

There was an unfortunate misunderstanding that led to me taking a hit from the ban hammer yesterday.

I have personally been in touch with Frank and he very kindly & expeditiously resolved this confusion - otherwise I would certainly and rightly not be allowed back onto the 'Hide & I wouldn't be allowed to post this message.

Kudos to Tucker the Groundsman for keeping a close eye on things - keeping the unsavoury characters off the site that have no place here.

I would like to clear my name & say that I have successfully sold on the 'Hide in the past - with no regrets on either side.

So I'm going to keep low, stay humble & carry on to enjoy being part of the PRS community.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640
Guys.

There was an unfortunate misunderstanding that led to me taking a hit from the ban hammer yesterday.

I have personally been in touch with Frank and he very kindly & expeditiously resolved this confusion - otherwise I would certainly and rightly not be allowed back onto the 'Hide & I wouldn't be allowed to post this message.

Kudos to Tucker the Groundsman for keeping a close eye on things - keeping the unsavoury characters off the site that have no place here.

I would like to clear my name & say that I have successfully sold on the 'Hide in the past - with no regrets on either side.

So I'm going to keep low, stay humble & carry on to enjoy being part of the PRS community.
We are all forgiving here. Welcome back and I’m still pissed I missed this deal.

Reactions: smokeon
Have u ever disputed a non ffl gun related purchase with paypal?

I have and they have always been fair and seem to lean in the purchaser's direction. Id be careful with firearms transactions, even gender mis identifications.

Meant to include this pic in my original ad for those interested...

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 38
I'd prefer to sell the scope & mount together.
If anything changes I'll keep you posted...