• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex/Hornady Bullet Cam

PT Barnum said "there's a fool born every minute"......his legacy lives on ;)

Haha, he's a wise man. You should see some of the comments on Youtube. We discussed this at the office and one of the guys here is excited about it. I don't think that he realizes this is more of a prank than reality.

The technology required would price this ammo well over $10.00 a round. I think that its a unique concept. However it is just that...a concept.

A well done prank, I'll give them (whoever "them" is) that. Somebody with too much time on their hands...

I just saw this video and hornady might be correct.... Vortex u are crazy but I'm open minded

I just saw the video, Damned cool. The whole time i was watching it i was thinking hoax, but the back of my mind kept reminding me I was watching it on a piece of glass and metal and circuit board that i keep in my shirt pocket. You gotta bet its coming.

........some of you guys.....i dobt know about yall.....

You do realize that bullet is spinning at several thousand RPM.....that image is going to be a constant blur...

Its fake....its obviously fake

........some of you guys.....i dobt know about yall.....

You do realize that bullet is spinning at several thousand RPM.....that image is going to be a constant blur...

Its fake....its obviously fake

Well, even though it is an April Fool's joke, there's technology out there that would stabilize the image after the fact. Basically taking the picture and rotating each frame so that down is down ;)