• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex impact 4000 calibration issue

Jnull

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2020
I’m having a problem trying to calibrate my impact 4000, I’ve tried countless times but can’t get past the first step of the figure 8. Every time it fails. I’m outside in the open away from anything.

I emailed vortex but was hoping to get it calibrated and sighted in today since I’ll be out of state for work all week.

Reactions: Alcanino
I’m having a problem trying to calibrate my impact 4000, I’ve tried countless times but can’t get past the first step of the figure 8. Every time it fails. I’m outside in the open away from anything.

I emailed vortex but was hoping to get it calibrated and sighted in today since I’ll be out of state for work all week.
Post in thread 'Vortex Impact 4000 Rifle/Rail mounted Range finder???' https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...il-mounted-range-finder.7185993/post-11160394