• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Impact 4000 LRF

NoaWilli

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2020
Oklahoma City, OK
Like new in box Vortex Impact 4000 rail mounted LRF, includes all factory accessories minus one velcro for the remote. This was taken out of the box, calibrated, mounted, and put back in the box. Only selling to fund other projects. This pairs with Geoballistics, and I can include a tan Kestrel 5700AB with it for a little more money.

SOLD

Paypal FF or Venmo FF

IMG_3932.jpg

Last edited:
Is the Kestrel AB with or without link? I can only assume since you're including it with the Vortex, it has link. But just for clarification... ty
Like new in box Vortex Impact 4000 rail mounted LRF, includes all factory accessories minus one velcro for the remote. This was taken out of the box, calibrated, mounted, and put back in the box. Only selling to fund other projects. This pairs with Geoballistics, and I can include a tan Kestrel 5700AB with it for a little more money.

$1800 shipped
$2250 with Kestrel

Paypal FF or Venmo FF

View attachment 8246139