• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder new and an open box for $1,399.99

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder in stock! $1,999.99!
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder Open Box! $1,399.99!

RANGE SMARTER. SHOOT FARTHER.

Shoot farther, faster, and more precise. For long-range competitors and open-country hunters, the Impact® 4000 is
    the all-in-one range and ballistic problem solver that delivers point-and-shoot solutions without coming off the gun.
    This advanced, rail-mounted laser rangefinder provides you with range, ballistic, and weather data via the integrated
    GeoBallistics® solver, on-board Environmental Sensors, and our patented Wind Bearing Capture Mode. Intuitive to
    use. Rugged and reliable. It solidly mounts to any picatinny-style rail or rings with a diving board mount. Best of all, it
    functions in places your smartphone can’t for deadly speed and precision no matter where you are.

CONVENIENT WIND/DROP SOLUTIONS
    Easy to read display of wind/drop solutions from the shooting position.
    ON-BOARD GEOBALLISTICS SOLVER
    Integrated GeoBallistics® Solver backed by a full, up-to-date bullet library.
    CUSTOMIZE BALLISTICS PROFILES
    Ten, preloaded, customizable profiles.
    ON-BOARD ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS
    On-Board compass, humidity, barometric pressure, and exposed temperature sensors.
    CONNECT WITH VORTEX RELAY™
    Connects to the GeoBallistics® App and Bluetooth® Remote.

IMG-5354.jpg

VTX_LRF-IMP4000_4000-GB_RF_I_PI_FR02_INCL.jpg

VTX_LRF-IMP4000_RZR-63602_A-RS_I_HI_2023.jpg
    VTX_LRF-IMP4000_4000-GB_RF_I_LS05_2023.jpg
    VTX_LRF-IMP4000_4000-GB_RF_I_LS33_2023.jpg

Last edited:
    Boo vortex.... a month ago I got the razer 4000 gb rangefinder. I would of waited for this if I had known.

Sorry for not caling or emailing, but this may interest several folks. Can this unit be used to reliably range a sillouette or half sheet of plywood sized target at a mile? I'm not sure I understand the ELR portion completely. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for not caling or emailing, but this may interest several folks. Can this unit be used to reliably range a sillouette or half sheet of plywood sized target at a mile? I'm not sure I understand the ELR portion completely. Thanks in advance.

Yes that should be no problem :)

Range Reflective (yards) Up to 4000 yds.
    Range Tree (yards) Up to 2500 yds.
    Range Deer (yards) Up to 1500 yds.

-Richard

Reactions: Lurker90
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder in stock! $1,999.99!
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder Open Box! $1,399.99!