• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder new and open box!

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder in stock! $1,999.99!
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder Open Box! $1,649.99!

RANGE SMARTER. SHOOT FARTHER.

Shoot farther, faster, and more precise. For long-range competitors and open-country hunters, the Impact® 4000 is
    the all-in-one range and ballistic problem solver that delivers point-and-shoot solutions without coming off the gun.
    This advanced, rail-mounted laser rangefinder provides you with range, ballistic, and weather data via the integrated
    GeoBallistics® solver, on-board Environmental Sensors, and our patented Wind Bearing Capture Mode. Intuitive to
    use. Rugged and reliable. It solidly mounts to any picatinny-style rail or rings with a diving board mount. Best of all, it
    functions in places your smartphone can’t for deadly speed and precision no matter where you are.

CONVENIENT WIND/DROP SOLUTIONS
    Easy to read display of wind/drop solutions from the shooting position.
    ON-BOARD GEOBALLISTICS SOLVER
    Integrated GeoBallistics® Solver backed by a full, up-to-date bullet library.
    CUSTOMIZE BALLISTICS PROFILES
    Ten, preloaded, customizable profiles.
    ON-BOARD ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS
    On-Board compass, humidity, barometric pressure, and exposed temperature sensors.
    CONNECT WITH VORTEX RELAY™
    Connects to the GeoBallistics® App and Bluetooth® Remote.

IMG-5354.jpg

VTX_LRF-IMP4000_4000-GB_RF_I_PI_FR02_INCL.jpg

VTX_LRF-IMP4000_RZR-63602_A-RS_I_HI_2023.jpg
    VTX_LRF-IMP4000_4000-GB_RF_I_LS05_2023.jpg
    VTX_LRF-IMP4000_4000-GB_RF_I_LS33_2023.jpg

Last edited:
    Boo vortex.... a month ago I got the razer 4000 gb rangefinder. I would of waited for this if I had known.

Sorry for not caling or emailing, but this may interest several folks. Can this unit be used to reliably range a sillouette or half sheet of plywood sized target at a mile? I'm not sure I understand the ELR portion completely. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for not caling or emailing, but this may interest several folks. Can this unit be used to reliably range a sillouette or half sheet of plywood sized target at a mile? I'm not sure I understand the ELR portion completely. Thanks in advance.

Yes that should be no problem :)

Range Reflective (yards) Up to 4000 yds.
    Range Tree (yards) Up to 2500 yds.
    Range Deer (yards) Up to 1500 yds.

-Richard

Reactions: Lurker90
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder in stock! $1,999.99!
    Vortex Impact 4000 Weapon Mounted Laser Range Finder Open Box! $1,649.99!